Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Ouch! That can hurt too, Miss McChubbin...

Oh how I'd have loved to have been able to choose the family I was hatched into...

love.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ouch! That can hurt too, Miss McChubbin...

Oh how I'd have loved to have been able to choose the family I was hatched into...

love.gif

Wouldn't we all?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

McChubbin wrote: »

*FYI- I'm not a Master, I'm a MISS. :P *
    My apologies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My apologies
    No worries. I'm well used to being mistaken for a bloke by now.
    Thank god my hair's FINALLY growing out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bleh, someone, in no uncertain terms, just brought me crashing back down to earth in regards to something. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Bleh, someone, in no uncertain terms, just brought me crashing back down to earth in regards to something. :p

Aw *hug*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I build a 7ft 2in snowman last night at 2am no less...and it lasted about an hour before some moron decapitated it!

Sometimes i hate living where i do :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

think that's bad, some bastard stole my 6yr old and 8 yr old cousin's snowman! and then stole the replacement one!

that's just plain mean.

but yeah, i actually came in here to :( and possibly request hugs and good wishes. spent yesterday with a mate, and while walking home, was saying to another mate that i was really really worried about her, that if she kept going the way she was, she was gonna end up in hospital.

so i get a call tonight, saying she's been sectioned and is in hospital. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

think that's bad, some bastard stole my 6yr old and 8 yr old cousin's snowman! and then stole the replacement one!

that's just plain mean.

but yeah, i actually came in here to :( and possibly request hugs and good wishes. spent yesterday with a mate, and while walking home, was saying to another mate that i was really really worried about her, that if she kept going the way she was, she was gonna end up in hospital.

*HUG*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I build a 7ft 2in snowman last night at 2am no less...and it lasted about an hour before some moron decapitated it!

Sometimes i hate living where i do :mad:

I miss read that as defecated on it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

*HUG*

gonna ring up today and see if she's allowed visitors yet. arrrrgh, i really really really really really really really hope they'll/she'll let me come in :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

that's just plain mean.

huge HUG, girl.
    have u had news? were u able to see her?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I hate people. Especially women. Especially women who confuse me by acting weird.

I hate people. Especially women. Especially women who confuse me by acting weird.
    You and me both. People suck.

You and me both. People suck.

Fight the good fight, my lupine friend, and don't give in to their evil ways. ^^

Fight the good fight, my lupine friend, and don't give in to their evil ways. ^^
    I do, unfortunately the police are not happy when I do that.

I do, unfortunately the police are not happy when I do that.

Heh. Touché.

They don't bother me as long as I keep the body count under double digits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

People suck.

Yup. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Being ignored is irritating. Makes me paranoid that I've done something wrong and I'm racking my brains trying to think if I've done anything wrong and I can't think of anything.

Immature.

• Advertisement

Hate that. Know what it can be like. One of my ex's was a divvil for doing it too.

Hate that. Know what it can be like. One of my ex's was a divvil for doing it too.

It's pissing me off greatly. I know I've done nothing wrong. Fookin' women.

That_Guy wrote: »

MAybe she is on the rag is trying not to murder you for breathing?

Moonbaby wrote: »

I hope that's it tbh.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Meh. I tend to just avoid caring about women as much as possible. It's too much like hard work.

Aye. Usual excuse. Then there's pre and post rag tension Usually a week either way. ><

My ex demanded I call it "happy week". There was nothing happy about it.

Aye. Usual excuse. Then there's pre and post rag tension Usually a week either way. ><

I think that is called bitchitis.

My ex demanded I call it "happy week". There was nothing happy about it.

Redhead in heat and you werent happy? ;)

Did she rot yet btw?

Did she rot yet btw?
    The heat part came after "happy week". No, last I checked she remains rot-free

That may be a factor. :pac:

Then again, I usually have a low opinion of women. *runs and hides*

Did she rot yet btw?

Redheats in heat are such a pest. Fun though. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

/0\

Advertisement