Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

whats wrong BZ!? more auditor and printer problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

/0\

:( ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Just a bit down at the moment....

Year not turning out how I'd like...

Work is still all over the place and the position I was waiting for may not not exist or be handle by a different team which I've missed the boat on interviews for...

Apartment is still full of boxes, think I'll need to just dump stuff without look.... I still have a ladder that broke before xmas :/

/RANT
    whats wrong BZ!? more auditor and printer problems?
    Nerin wrote: »
    :( ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Sigh.

I used to talk to a friend most days. Now I've not heard from her in weeks. Ya always wonder what you've done wrong. Not caring is the sensible option, but it's frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Sigh.

I used to talk to a friend most days. Now I've not heard from her in weeks. Ya always wonder what you've done wrong. Not caring is the sensible option, but it's frustrating.

/hug
    Try to ask wtheck has happened?Could that be useful?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Sigh.

I know how you feel.

Eugh. Posting when drunk. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Eugh. Posting when drunk. :p

I've been there. I'm getting a breathalyser for my laptop. Would I have seen you in Town on Friday night?

Onkle wrote: »
    I've been there. I'm getting a breathalyser for my laptop. Would I have seen you in Town on Friday night?

You'd have seen me in town on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Last week was a mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bah!

That is all. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No, it goes,"Bwahahahahaha".

/* Finds the darkest corner, sits down and sips a pint /*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

/pats pats shoulder
    /hugs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Passes over another pint*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I hate when you inadvertantly remind yourself of past fcuk ups, I would have been a good Social Worker dammit. :(

In the peace of the night we are but lonely little islands of emotion, trapped in a sea of smothering dark.

I want cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

anyone want to take over cookin and cleaning duty in my house.....i swear when i get my own house, ill buy one of those automatic hoovers, i hate hoovering:mad:

*Stomps into darkest regions*
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I know 120% what you mean....

I think I've just doubled up on my last feckup and this may cause me serious sh!t in the future.......
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I hate when you inadvertantly remind yourself of past fcuk ups, I would have been a good Social Worker dammit. :(

Edit:

Sorry to dash your dream but I have one of those Robot Cleaners and it works, but not 100% in the corners and the odd place.
    So you still have to manually hover about once a month :/

Edit 2:
    HAHA My image is still on Amazon:

8ffde10e22a01edbae060210.L.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B0013FEND6/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index=0
    anyone want to take over cookin and cleaning duty in my house.....i swear when i get my own house, ill buy one of those automatic hoovers, i hate hoovering:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Meh :(

*broods*

• Advertisement

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    ************************* STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Meh :(

*broods*

Oh noes. you ok??
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    ************************* STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!

Oh my Wolfie. What did they do?

trowelled wrote: »

Oh my Wolfie. What did they do?
    They keep failing to exterminate themselves. At this rate I shall have to do it myself, like i do everything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Cheer up Wolf, At least you have something you enjoy to look forward to.

Deki wrote: »
    Cheer up Wolf, At least you have something you enjoy to look forward to.
    yes, but then I have to clean up.

No woods up there to lure them to?

Sadly, they not that stupid as to follow me into the woods.

tell them it's a game. you've hidden FREE beer, food and money throughout the wood and when they go off to look then you can just hunt them down.

Deki wrote: »
    tell them it's a game. you've hidden FREE beer, food and money throughout the wood and when they go off to look then you can just hunt them down.
    That could actually work you know.

• Advertisement

Happy Hunting Wolf:)

Advertisement