Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

koth wrote: »
    Thanks folks.

I am glad I asked. It just pisses me off that what seemed to me, and everyone else that was there, was that we got on great.

Seems to be the kiss of death when it comes to women and me.:(

Us womens are messy! :p

Well she could turn out to be one of your very best friends. Don't dismiss it so easily. If you don't match well for a romantic relationship, then surely it's good to get a friend out of it? At least she was honest and upfront. Now you can go spread your seed elsewhere :P

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Thanks folks.

I am glad I asked. It just pisses me off that what seemed to me, and everyone else that was there, was that we got on great.

Seems to be the kiss of death when it comes to women and me.:(

I'm sure she was really flattered you ask. Us wimmins tend to be when a nice guy makes a bold move like that... I know its not easy to put yourself out there but at least you won't be thinking 'what if' now!!

*hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

There will be better days. (gives hug to koth)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

This is going to make me sound like a dick but it's hard luck that you got friend-zoned but better that you found out now rather than later.

I'm speaking from my own experience and the girl in question is now one of my best friends rather than a short relationship that didn't go anywhere (and potentially became awkward afterwards).

I'd say be her friend and keep on trucking. You've got chutzpah for going for it :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Alicat wrote: »
    Us womens are messy! :p

Well she could turn out to be one of your very best friends. Don't dismiss it so easily. If you don't match well for a romantic relationship, then surely it's good to get a friend out of it? At least she was honest and upfront. Now you can go spread your seed elsewhere :P

Not making any decisions one way or the other tonight.;)

I'm sure she was really flattered you ask. Us wimmins tend to be when a nice guy makes a bold move like that... I know its not easy to put yourself out there but at least you won't be thinking 'what if' now!!

*hugs*

And she did it all the right way and did say she was flattered, so I can't be too mad about it.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Rhyme wrote: »
    This is going to make me sound like a dick but it's hard luck that you got friend-zoned but better that you found out now rather than later.

I'm speaking from my own experience and the girl in question is now one of my best friends rather than a short relationship that didn't go anywhere (and potentially became awkward afterwards).

I'd say be her friend and keep on trucking. You've got chutzpah for going for it :)

I agree it was better to find out now. I have had the experience of being lead on before and I'm glad it didn't happen this time.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Elbow deep in cat shit and vomit :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

It just pisses me off that what seemed to me, and everyone else that was there, was that we got on great.

Ahh yeah this....:o+:(

Some girls just get along well with folks and it doesn't mean anything more than that. They do not mean to give out mixed signals or even any signals at all, they just like talking and don't realise the dude may be liking them >.<

Alicat wrote: »
    Elbow deep in cat shit and vomit :mad:

Oh good GOD :eek:
    Straight to the vets!!

I hurt and am dirty all over.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Looking forward to tomorrow?

• Advertisement

clean yourself up, take an aspirin. Be better?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Checks for randy*
    Mayhaps you should stop having rough sex outdoors. :o

:eek:

I hurt and am dirty all over, again. But it's a good hurt this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I can't keep any food or drink down. :( On a positive note my other illness that I referred to on here is beginning to slowly clear up. I'm usually so healthy, being sick blows. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

Get well soon LZ5by5. :)

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I can't keep any food or drink down. :( On a positive note my other illness that I referred to on here is beginning to slowly clear up. I'm usually so healthy, being sick blows. :P
    Gives LZ a hug. It'll be better soon. :)

Get well soon LZ5by5. :)
    Deki wrote: »
    Gives LZ a hug. It'll be better soon. :)

Thank you to the both of you. :) Thankfully I'm feeling a lot better now, I can eat and drink now, yay! :D

YAY! LZ is a survivor !!! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

The hope of maybe
    The pain of maybe not..........

• Advertisement

Every time I scroll past the brooding corner I think it's called 'The Breeding Corner' and get worried.

/sharing

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Every time I scroll past the brooding corner I think it's called 'The Breeding Corner' and get worried.

/sharing
    Why would that be a bad thing. The world needs more nocturnals

Bah, conflicted, ran amok last night but re-established a friendship, so I'm conflicted. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

It maybe an ad, but it's the way I feel right now :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Was twenty minutes late for my exam this morning because in my half-awake/half-asleep daze I got on the wrong train. Then, I did terribly in the exam.

Was twenty minutes late for my exam this morning because in my half-awake/half-asleep daze I got on the wrong train. Then, I did terribly in the exam.

That's bloody awful. :( I did that before and was late for work, needless to say my asshole boss took great glee in giving me a dressing down! Chin up anyway, you never know how the exam went as long as you gave it a decent lash.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Drunk Txt'ng = FAIL!!!!!

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Drunk Txt'ng = FAIL!!!!!

they have got to put an alco lock on phones! to stop people from doing stupid sh!te like this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

they have got to put an alco lock on phones! to stop people from doing stupid sh!te like this!

Agreed. They should have a breathaliser test attached and if you're over a certain limit your phone should only let you dial emergency numbers. :pac:

Advertisement