Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I NEEEEEEEED to scratch my ankle!!!

Put some spit or cola on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Put some spit or cola on it.

:confused::confused::confused:

:confused::confused::confused:

It'll stop it itching.

It'll stop it itching.

can't reach my ankle, and not meant to get it wet anyway, though i expect it'll be healed by now.

can't reach my ankle, and not meant to get it wet anyway, though i expect it'll be healed by now.

Gone bionic have we? Nice. Though most people start with the eyes.

I've never broken a bone so I can't sympathise, but I imagine it's an irritating itch.

• Advertisement

Gone bionic have we? Nice. Though most people start with the eyes.

I've never broken a bone so I can't sympathise, but I imagine it's an irritating itch.

It is! i've an all over rash / itchiness for more than a week now, and it's spread down that leg, and I can't scratch it! :mad:

It is! i've an all over rash / itchiness for more than a week now, and it's spread down that leg, and I can't scratch it! :mad:

Can you take antihistamines?

Can you take antihistamines?

Ya I'm taking them in the morning.but think they're starting to lose effectiveness.but going to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully she can determine what it is and how to make it go away.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

whatever you do, don't try scratching using a fork, that could end up getting stuck inside the cast.

not that I've ever tried that.

<<

>>

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    whatever you do, don't try scratching using a fork, that could end up getting stuck inside the cast.

When I get up is around the time the last tablet wears off, so i was sitting here this morning trying to get round to eating breakfast, but started using my spoon to scratch inside the cast... i had to! it was sooooooooo good..... I'd do it again!

• Advertisement

When I get up is around the time the last tablet wears off, so i was sitting here this morning trying to get round to eating breakfast, but started using my spoon to scratch inside the cast... i had to! it was sooooooooo good..... I'd do it again!

Would you not use a rubber spatula? It'd be less damaging.

Would you not use a rubber spatula? It'd be less damaging.

I see.

That'd work. If I had a rubber spatula. Care to buy one and bring it to my house for me?

I see.

That'd work. If I had a rubber spatula. Care to buy one and bring it to my house for me?

They have them in Dunnes, just put it on the shopping list and hope the parents are on automatic.

They have them in Dunnes, just put it on the shopping list and hope the parents are on automatic.

My sister doesn't shop in dunnes. meh, doesn't matter. hopefully whatever it is will be cured in a few days. i'll just have to take my zirtek first thing in the morning.

My sister doesn't shop in dunnes. meh, doesn't matter. hopefully whatever it is will be cured in a few days. i'll just have to take my zirtek first thing in the morning.

Or you could do that! Simples!

Sheesh, you kids and your not knowing when to take your Zirtek.

Or you could do that! Simples!

Sheesh, you kids and your not knowing when to take your Zirtek.

I know, back in your day, the kids all took their zirtek on time.... :rolleyes:

ah no, see it takes me ages to get to do anything. as soon as i get out of bed it'll start up. and it'll take about 30 minutes for the tablet to take effect. so i will still be scratching for 40 minutes... PURE torture!

I know, back in your day, the kids all took their zirtek on time.... :rolleyes:

ah no, see it takes me ages to get to do anything. as soon as i get out of bed it'll start up. and it'll take about 30 minutes for the tablet to take effect. so i will still be scratching for 40 minutes... PURE torture!

Back in my day we called it The Zirky and yes, kids were good and proper with their duties, respectful to their elders to.

So just take it while you're lying in bed, under the illusion that all is well?

Back in my day we called it The Zirky and yes, kids were good and proper with their duties, respectful to their elders to.

So just take it while you're lying in bed, under the illusion that all is well?

but that'd be one more thing i'd have to try to remember... :confused: nah it's grand. i'll just put up with those 40 minutes...

but that'd be one more thing i'd have to try to remember... :confused: nah it's grand. i'll just put up with those 40 minutes...

Well then get ourra da broodin' corner then!

Well then get ourra da broodin' corner then!

wanna figh' do yis?

• Advertisement

ya know I'm beginning to dislike few somewhat....

grumble grumble.....

:pac:

ya know I'm beginning to dislike few somewhat....

grumble grumble.....

:pac:

Ah, everything is as it should be. The brooder is in the brooding corner and I'm once again as annoying as ever :)

Ah, everything is as it should be. The brooder is in the brooding corner and I'm once again as annoying as ever :)

oh the smugness! just pisses me off :mad: :pac:

Dear diary,

today few made me sad

sincerely
    stupy

oh the smugness! just pisses me off :mad: :pac:

Dear diary,

today few made me sad

sincerely
    stupy

It continues! Wuhahahahahaha...

It continues! Wuhahahahahaha...

oh so you like to be hated do you? you're SICK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

People just come here to moan?

StereoLove wrote: »

no.

I come here to moan. apparently no one else has things to moan about.

oh so you like to be hated do you? you're SICK!

I've learned I can be too nice, so now I enjoy keeping an edge of hatred about me :)

Pretty much. Never got into it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

no.

I come here to moan. apparently no one else has things to moan about.

I do. Sometimes.

Like now. I have work tomorrow:(

• Advertisement

I do. Sometimes.

Like now. I have work tomorrow:(

those HORRIBLE BASTARDS! ffs! grrrrrrr etc :mad:

Advertisement