Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

and then I'd stroll along and go "ah just be happy you've a job" or "at least it's a reason to get out of bed" or "yeah, I'm in work too, you don't see me going to a special brooding lair."

Gosh I'm a dick :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fewcifur wrote: »
    and then I'd stroll along and go "ah just be happy you've a job" or "at least it's a reason to get out of bed" or "yeah, I'm in work too, you don't see me going to a special brooding lair."

Gosh I'm a dick :D
    Meh, you an amateur compared to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Ok ok so yis are both dicks. grand. stereo dont mind him, I'm unemployed and I dont be thinkin to myself you should be glad you have a job. doesn't make **** you've to deal with any easier just cause you know a lot of people need jobs.

just grrrrr in general there.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

to make you feel a bit better, user, i don't have a job either, despite asking around for weeks with no luck :mad: so what if i have no experience in anything, that just means i work for less

whiteman19 wrote: »
    to make you feel a bit better, user, i don't have a job either, despite asking around for weeks with no luck :mad: so what if i have no experience in anything, that just means i work for less

poor whitey.

I've been unemployed for considerably longer.... since september last year... but ya it's pretty ****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

Ok ok so yis are both dicks. grand. stereo dont mind him, I'm unemployed and I dont be thinkin to myself you should be glad you have a job. doesn't make **** you've to deal with any easier just cause you know a lot of people need jobs.

just grrrrr in general there.....

I am lucky though. Back in the summer I had no job, but I found one, thank God!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I'm out of work today, I have some kind of stomach bug. My innards have been trying to crawl out and escape since about 3am :(

I can't even sleep.

*wails*

reallyrose wrote: »
    I'm out of work today, I have some kind of stomach bug. My innards have been trying to crawl out and escape since about 3am :(

I can't even sleep.

*wails*

At least you've a lovely podcast to look forward to next week :)

I hate everybody!

:mad:

I hate everybody!

Me too! Yay!

• Advertisement

Me too! Yay!

don't get in the way of my hatred you.... gggrrrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I hate everybody!

Me too! Yay!

Me three!

Lets hate everyone together! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

Why does everyone hate everyone else?:confused:

StereoLove wrote: »
    Why does everyone hate everyone else?:confused:

I don't know about anyone else but I hate everyone cause everyone's a bastard.

grrrrr :mad:

I don't know about anyone else but I hate everyone cause everyone's a bastard.

grrrrr :mad:

I just tend to hate people. I wouldn't say they're all bastards, that's just tarring everybody with the same brush. Sure, I'm a bastard, but some people are just idiots.

I just tend to hate people. I wouldn't say they're all bastards, that's just tarring everybody with the same brush. Sure, I'm a bastard, but some people are just idiots.

well ya have your bastards, and you have your idiots.. and then you have the type that's a mix of both...

damn it few! stop stopping me ranting! :mad:

well ya have your bastards, and you have your idiots.. and then you have the type that's a mix of both...

damn it few! stop stopping me ranting! :mad:

I'm not stopping you, I'm facilitating the extension of your rant :)

Now your rant can go onto the next stage and soon the world will shake at your rant-quake :pac:

gggrrrrrrrrr I hate EVERYTHING now!*

*except for animals

gggrrrrrrrrr I hate EVERYTHING now!

Even my friend's puppies?! :eek:
    40283_426611480749_697910749_4609841_216277_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

B'aawwwwwwwwwww!! That's adorable! Something so beautiful has no place in a corner of brooding! :)

• Advertisement

I'll have a new body now please, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Does that mean you are going to sell off your old one?

Ya sure, why not. may as well get some use out of it

:pac:

Whats the mileage?

>_>

<_<

what'd be considered acceptable?

Depends on the year and chassis of course.

it's an 84, and I don't know what a chassis is.

Hatchback, saloon, coupé etc.

I'm confused :confused:

i'm just about like my little avatar there.... ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah I kind of overstretched that joke, besides it would of only led to suggestions of a test drive and then internet slappings would commence. :eek:

Since this is the brooding corner its time to rant, fecking snow was great as a kid but is just plain annoying as an adult freezing your ass off trying to get home. It was practically a blizzard by the time I got home my stupid hair was completely covered in the stuff.

Nothing in this world is more annoying than a drop of ice cold water down the back of your neck!

Advertisement