Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I went out with a girl who liked to smash plates when in a rage.

Once bought her a set of plates as an apology. Was not amused. :pac:

Hugs and sympathy though, it sucks balls.

How could anyone not find that amusing? :pac: (in a *chuckle*-ok-now-I'm-going-to-kill-you kinda way :P)
    May I recommend the cattle prod then.

Hmmm is there a possibility of this being construed as a kinky sexual come on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 gogsy

I went out with a girl who liked to smash plates when in a rage.

Once bought her a set of plates as an apology. Was not amused. :pac:

Hugs and sympathy though, it sucks balls.

That's hilarious!

I did smash a plate once, must be a girl thing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

How could anyone not find that amusing? :pac: (in a *chuckle*-ok-now-I'm-going-to-kill-you kinda way :P)
    She was a firey one. Worth the trouble though, once upon a time. :pac:
    gogsy wrote: »
    That's hilarious!

I did smash a plate once, must be a girl thing

Apparently so. Breaking stuff can be fun in fairness, but I try to avoid getting so enraged I start smashing my own stuff. :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hmmm is there a possibility of this being construed as a kinky sexual come on?
    No, not really. The cattle prod just doesn't leave marks.

She was a firey one. Worth the trouble though, once upon a time. :pac:

Apparently so. Breaking stuff can be fun in fairness, but I try to avoid getting so enraged I start smashing my own stuff. :P

I've just given up getting so mad!
    Walk away from people that are rising u works a treat!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

When I'm annoyed, I cry uncontrollably. It's extremely annoying because I can't make my point! :mad: And I come across like a spoilt toddler.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Takes a while to learn in fairness.

When I'm annoyed, I cry uncontrollably. It's extremely annoying because I can't make my point! :mad: And I come across like a spoilt toddler.

ah you are a softy!
    I hate when that happens coz then you feel like you've showed weakness!!
    Walk away before it happens!! lol!!
    and don't storm off, don't let them know they've gotten to u!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ah you are a softy!
    I hate when that happens coz then you feel like you've showed weakness!!
    Walk away before it happens!! lol!!
    and don't storm off, don't let them know they've gotten to u!

A cocky strut while singing a song, that'll reeeeally piss them off :)
    Or best of all, go to say something, stop and then just turn and strut... not only will they hate you for your pure coolness, but they'll also wonder what you were going to say. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

why isn't someone rubbing my back!? :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I'm trying, but I can't reach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I'll rub yours if you rub mine...;)

reallyrose wrote: »
    I'm trying, but I can't reach.

not trying hard enough
    I'll rub yours if you rub mine...;)

deal ;)

why isn't someone rubbing my back!? :mad::mad::mad:

When did you ask for a back rub? You so anngy.

FML

(everyone's allowed to say it once, right?)

FML

was ist los Squishytots?

FML

yes I believe so. I said it when I was struggling with my ankle, allergy overreaction and another physical problem all at the same time.

what's up squishy?

Ich habe keine große Freunde hier, ich bin ziemlich einsam...Das ist echt alles =/

*edit* lol, squishytots :P

I shouldn't be moaning, it's just the exams making me feel ****e about every part of my life, it'll be ok at the end of the week :)

Ich habe keine große Freunde hier, ich bin ziemlich einsam...Das ist echt alles =/

:( you mean on boards or in reality?

:( you mean on boards or in reality?

Yeah, cuz we're all pretty friendly, plus if you wanna go for some wee pints in Dublin I think we're going to the cinema on Friday. But if it's Maynooth where ya don't know people, well, can't make suggestions there. Don't worry though, you'll make good friends in college anyhows, sometimes it just takes a little longer than you'd expect. Societies are often a great way to find people with similar interests. :)

• Advertisement

In reality I mean. You guiz are great! I'm in Maynooth y'see, and I've made loads of friends here but I'm not very close to any of them yet like, I just miss my old friends, who seem to want to have nothing to do with me any more :( 'Cept my boyfriend, obviously ;)

awh.. huggles squish :) well as you say it may be the exams getting you down. stress tends to do that.

Thanks Few :) I wanted to go to the cinema thing, I'm babysitting that day and night though =/ Not that I'm complaining, my baby sister is the cutest bebeh in the wuuuurld XD

In reality I mean. You guiz are great! I'm in Maynooth y'see, and I've made loads of friends here but I'm not very close to any of them yet like, I just miss my old friends, who seem to want to have nothing to do with me any more :( 'Cept my boyfriend, obviously ;)

Maynooth is a very random and often legendary uni from what I've heard. Kinda has country college randomness but with a lot of Dublin heads too :) Join the gig soc or something and you'll find people who want to be your friend, or if the problem is your closeness with your friends, try going on the piss with them even though it might seem completely stupid at the time. A mini adventure with two or three class mates will really bond ye :)
    Also try turning up to class a bit early or suggesting grabbing coffee afterwards etc.

Don't worry though, a lot of people tend to lose their school friends when they go to college and then you'll find the ones you're genuinely close to will get back in touch and it'll all change but probably grow stronger. :)

Also it's important to hang out with your college crew and not just be "that girl who goes off to her boyfriend's all the time" because if something bad happens you'll need all those buddigans, just in case.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

*hugs squishy* :)

it can be tough to meet new people, but just sit beside anyone in a lecture and start talking to them. it's how i met my current housemate :D

Oh I know, I love Maynooth, it is feckin legendary :P I'm moving now tomorrow anyway, I think the problem is where I'm living, I've no problem making friends in lectures and all like :) I got really unlucky with who my roommates are, they're lovely like but they all keep to themselves, whereas where I'm moving to, the sitting room is where the most time would be spent just because of the layout of the place, and I'm starting the gym and pole dancing so I'll make friends that way too :) I was just basically sad that my old friends don't wanna talk to me any more last night, but I guess I could kinda see it coming :rolleyes:

Oh I know, I love Maynooth, it is feckin legendary :P I'm moving now tomorrow anyway, I think the problem is where I'm living, I've no problem making friends in lectures and all like :) I got really unlucky with who my roommates are, they're lovely like but they all keep to themselves, whereas where I'm moving to, the sitting room is where the most time would be spent just because of the layout of the place, and I'm starting the gym and pole dancing so I'll make friends that way too :) I was just basically sad that my old friends don't wanna talk to me any more last night, but I guess I could kinda see it coming :rolleyes:

Oh, well then stop brooding then, you'll cramp SUN's style :P

*leaves ashamedly*

*leaves in fear of a vengeful SUN*

• Advertisement

:mad: I resent that few, i am far from vengeful -_-

are you taking up pole dancing squish? that's mad. sounds fun :D

Advertisement