Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

I'd be up for that :) I'm assuming by SheepShaggers you mean the Woolshed;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I'm up for it. Got a cinema card thingy. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'd be up for it if i'm here tomorrow night, may be going back home, I'll know in the morning really.

Dord wrote: »
    I'm up for it. Got a cinema card thingy. :pac:

I gots an unlimited card but if we have to book in advance I don't mind paying:) Anyone know how long it is? I don't mind catching the later show, last bus is 23:20 though.

micayla wrote: »
    I gots an unlimited card but if we have to book in advance I don't mind paying:) Anyone know how long it is? I don't mind catching the later show, last bus is 23:20 though.

Yeah, it might be a bit busy so booking might be necessary. I thought about popping down after work to get a ticket... but then I don't know if it'd be general admission either. :confused:

• Advertisement

Yeah, it might be a bit busy so booking might be necessary. I thought about popping down after work to get a ticket... but then I don't know if it'd be general admission either. :confused:

Probably not, BaconZombie has posted this up in the Nocturnal Cinema Adventures :)

I haz moar happy! my flatmate went on a cake baking spree again! :D

I haz moar happy! my flatmate went on a cake baking spree again! :D

:mad:

out!

kitten,photography-b6c7185e02196d5b4c8a48fa17ec8ef0_m.jpg

awwwwwwh! so adorable...

OUT!

• Advertisement

awwwwwwh! so adorable...

OUT!

But it's such a cute kitty:(

awwwwwwh! so adorable...

OUT!

But... but... cake? :(

>_<

stop the non-brooding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

20 minutes in to this fcuking day and im already getting peoples Valentines messages coming up on my home page. F*** off with your happiness the lot of ye!!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

reallyrose wrote: »
    Romantic all the bitter people and unbitter them!

I'm not getting romanticed tomorrow either y'know...

You need to kick that boyfriend into shape!

Few I hear ya man, my romantic ideals are going totally underused and under appreciated this year... again.

Where is that forever alone meme when you need it.

forever+alone+face.png

Ever so slightly disturbing :eek:

20 minutes in to this fcuking day and im already getting peoples Valentines messages coming up on my home page. F*** off with your happiness the lot of ye!!!! :(

Get on over to the Nocturnal Cinema Adventures thread, cinema trip tomorrow, who cares about all those sickley sweet couples :pac:

Get on over to the Nocturnal Cinema Adventures thread, cinema trip tomorrow, who cares about all those sickley sweet couples :pac:

I live in Kerry :o alas I cannot go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

*broods*

fecking brother leaving the country, i'll have no one to game with now at the weekends. all my brothers save one are abroad atm. going to miss going down to his house and killing him over and over at UT99 :(

• Advertisement

Tomorrow?!?
    Why was I not informed?

Stu...?

We only decided tonight with all the moaning about V Day:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Romantic all the bitter people and unbitter them!

I'm not getting romanticed tomorrow either y'know...

Well I forgot it was Valentines Day and accidentally asked a friend (who I quite often think of in Rosemantic ways) out for a non-date today. I had to do a quick "Forgot it was Valentine's Day!" type text, but sure it wasn't going to happen either way. Did get a rain-check, so at least I get to have tea and cookies :) but also :( because I thought "wouldn't it be great if this accident was the start of something cool :) "

Tomorrow?!?
    Why was I not informed?

Stu...?

grrrr! it was only decided last night! you going so? i probably wont be.
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Well I forgot it was Valentines Day and accidentally asked a friend (who I quite often think of in Rosemantic ways) out for a non-date today. I had to do a quick "Forgot it was Valentine's Day!" type text, but sure it wasn't going to happen either way. Did get a rain-check, so at least I get to have tea and cookies :) but also :( because I thought "wouldn't it be great if this accident was the start of something cool :) "

awh :(

Awh no, what an unfortunate coincidence! :(

That sucks Few :( *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'm surprised I'm not brooding about this, though brooding was never a skill of mine, but I lost my damn keys last night! In the Woolshed probably, nearly 80%, but they weren't there when I went back. Wonder will they have been handed in or possibly one of the many colourful characters in the place just took them for a fight later on. Key in the eye! Aya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Or maybe one of the Nocs stole your keys and is currently in your flat rifling through your underwear drawer and trying on your clothes and judging you by your CD collection! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Or maybe one of the Nocs stole your keys and is currently in your flat rifling through your underwear drawer and trying on your clothes and judging you by your CD collection! :eek:

That's a ridiculous suggestion rose.

tumblr+meme+faces_poker+face.bmp

• Advertisement

I told you not to say anything! :mad: :(

Advertisement