Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Really irritating... rang Woolshed and the guy spent five minutes rooting through some sort of drawer. I was getting my hopes up, but then nada. I kinda want to kick the door down and say "THEY MUST BE HERE!!!" but I think they may take me as a crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Yes, it would be very nice if all my analysis was done by now. Isn't it a terrible shame that we have to operate by the laws of time?

Something that takes 4 hours to run won't run any faster just because you really really want it too :mad:

jokettle wrote: »
    Yes, it would be very nice if all my analysis was done by now. Isn't it a terrible shame that we have to operate by the laws of time?

Something that takes 4 hours to run won't run any faster just because you really really want it too :mad:

4 hours is adequate nap time. Let the computer do what it does, and you do what you do, with tea to follow! Hooray!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Fewcifur wrote: »
    4 hours is adequate nap time. Let the computer do what it does, and you do what you do, with tea to follow! Hooray!

I'm not hanging around here for 4 hours. I'm going to a friend's house for pizza. Work can go make love to itself.

jokettle wrote: »
    I'm not hanging around here for 4 hours. I'm going to a friend's house for pizza. Work can go make love to itself.

That's an even better option! Just hope there's not some jerk that's out to get you with a lust for powerchord-pullin'!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Sometimes I wish my dad would go burn in a hole...I love him but he's just...Do they do anger management over here or is that an American thing?

Also, **** Dublin bus!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Stupid horrible rain preventing me from leaving my apartment:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

No matter how good your week is; something is around the corner to fook it up and bewilder the bejaysus out of you.

*le sigh*

micayla wrote: »
    Stupid horrible rain preventing me from leaving my apartment:mad:

It ain't hurrican Katherina, just go get 'em tiger!
    Pter wrote: »
    No matter how good your week is; something is around the corner to fook it up and bewilder the bejaysus out of you.

*le sigh*

It's probably Micayla in her tiger suit, annoyed but persevering through the rain :)

Also, my damn keys haven't shown up and it turns out I need some jerk to sign for one of the keys before I can get it cut! I'm like a homeless hobo guy who pays rent! GAH!

But Few I'll be cold and wet, not an image that suits me! :p

Sucks about your keys:( You are able to get into your apartment yes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Also, my damn keys haven't shown up and it turns out I need some jerk to sign for one of the keys before I can get it cut! I'm like a homeless hobo guy who pays rent! GAH!

Does that mean you will dance for me if I throw you a buck?

I demand, Goodbye Horses. :pac:

It's probably Micayla in her tiger suit, annoyed but persevering through the rain :)

Why am I wearing a tiger suit?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

On second thought, I have noone to be mad at but myself. Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

On second thought, I have noone to be mad at but myself. Bleh.

There is always room to blame other people, that way we never have to accept responsibility.

I blame immigrants for your current unhappiness, coming over here, speaking their furrin language and upsetting our Boom, death to the furriners!

I wish. Nah I'm just being a spoilt little C word today and I'm after going and upsetting someone who didn't deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

off cigs today. don't think it will last. people are annoying.

Nerin wrote: »

Ooh best of luck with it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have never been happier there is an ocean and a fair bit of land between us Nerin. Best of luck though.

If the stress becomes too much to bear, I fully endorse you giving a certain someone a beating.

Well done for coming off. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

If the stress becomes too much to bear, I fully endorse you giving a certain someone a beating.

Well done for coming off. :)

deal.

I'm really not gonna last. work is a pile of lame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

deal.

I'm really not gonna last. work is a pile of lame.

You can do it. I believe in you. :)

But Few I'll be cold and wet, not an image that suits me! :p

Sucks about your keys:( You are able to get into your apartment yes?
    Yeah, but I'm dependent on my flatmate and we're like free spirits and stuff.
    Maguined wrote: »
    Does that mean you will dance for me if I throw you a buck?

I demand, Goodbye Horses. :pac:
    Old grey mare she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be...
    Maguined wrote: »
    I blame immigrants for your current unhappiness, coming over here, speaking their furrin language and upsetting our Boom, death to the furriners!

DEYTUKOWRJABS!
    I wish. Nah I'm just being a spoilt little C word today and I'm after going and upsetting someone who didn't deserve it.

I know, all I did was ask you if you had an irritating Kerry accent or an irritating Limerick accent and ya went off on one. I'm only wee. :(

That someone better not be FC boomkat, cause that's out of line, Nerin ain't that kinda guy! :eek:

I know, all I did was ask you if you had an irritating Kerry accent or an irritating Limerick accent and ya went off on one. I'm only wee. :(

That someone better not be FC boomkat, cause that's out of line, Nerin ain't that kinda guy! :eek:

Its a mixture of both, depends on my mood.

I love FC, leave her outta this. (And she could totally take Nerin)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Pro-Tip for you, take hi-quality close up picture of all your key from all sides against a flat surface.

Make it much easier to get/make copies :]
    It ain't hurrican Katherina, just go get 'em tiger!

Um, exactly, I was worried for Nerin. Poor guy has just given up smokes, he's having a hard enough time of it as it is.
    Pro-Tip for you, take hi-quality close up picture of all your key from all sides against a flat surface.

Make it much easier to get/make copies :]

Would I have to detail the exact dimensions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I feel sorry for anybody who crosses FC :pac:

Most keys are standard size but best to have something for reference { a small coin for ruler if you have on handy} if your planning on making the copies yourself.....
    Um, exactly, I was worried for Nerin. Poor guy has just given up smokes, he's having a hard enough time of it as it is.

Would I have to detail the exact dimensions?

Most keys are standard size but best to have something for reference { a small coin for ruler if you have on handy} if your planning on making the copies yourself.....

Oh I wouldn't know how to make them myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I don't know if this is good or bad... :(

Can you not just take your flatmate's keys and get them copied?

• Advertisement

Can you not just take your flatmate's keys and get them copied?

We tried, but one of the keys is a security key that needs permission from the property agency... and since we've no idea who they are... :P heh.

Advertisement