Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

god damn it!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

What wrong stupidusername.,¿

god damn it!! :mad:

ugh... i wouldn't even know where to start. I can stop it getting much worse than it is. but I'm probably not going to. I HATE MYSELFFFFFF!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

ugh... i wouldn't even know where to start. I can stop it getting much worse than it is. but I'm probably not going to. I HATE MYSELFFFFFF!!!

If you want help or someone to rant to, send a PM my way :) *hug*

awh thanks :o

I'm grand though. just need to get these things out! boy trouble wouldn't you know :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

awh thanks :o

I'm grand though. just need to get these things out! boy trouble wouldn't you know :rolleyes:

I know the feeling. Something ye can talk out? Maybe you just need a distraction (noc adventures of some kind? :))

I know the feeling. Something ye can talk out? Maybe you just need a distraction (noc adventures of some kind? :))

:D brilliant idea!

yeah we'll probably talk it through over the next while... though it'll have to be me making that decision. ick

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I have hangover junk food at the ready here but the milk is all the way downstairs.

This is very annoying.

Means I have to move.

Also means you're a milk lover! Hoorays!

Awww, that's lovely, I'll remember that THE NEXT TIME YOU BITCH AT ME FOR GIVING HUGS IN THE BROOD BROOD. :)

I'm grand though. just need to get these things out!:rolleyes:

Bewbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Normally I find making difficult important decisions relatively easy, sit down all cold and analytical, weight up the options and pick the one that seems the best. First time in my life I have a decision that I am absolutely positively stumped on. Both options available are decisions I do not want to make and one does not seem like the lesser evil so have absolutely no clue what to do.

I seethe with anger at my own inability to make a decision. :mad:

relieved. i had a chat. and things are good. things are better than good. he's a really great friend. never realised before.

still in an absolutely **** mood though. ****ty everything

• Advertisement

Maguined wrote: »
    Normally I find making difficult important decisions relatively easy, sit down all cold and analytical, weight up the options and pick the one that seems the best. First time in my life I have a decision that I am absolutely positively stumped on. Both options available are decisions I do not want to make and one does not seem like the lesser evil so have absolutely no clue what to do.

I seethe with anger at my own inability to make a decision. :mad:

Can you take neither or take both? But... probably take neither? Can you use your skills to create an option C?

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Can you take neither or take both? But... probably take neither? Can you use your skills to create an option C?

Nope its either or situation, have to pick one and both will screw me over just in different ways you can't quantify to scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

:(

How about, flipping a coin and then if you are bitterly disappointed by the result you know you don't really want that choice.

reallyrose wrote: »
    :(

How about, flipping a coin and then if you are bitterly disappointed by the result you know you don't really want that choice.

True though both choices are equally as bad so I would be doomed to spend the rest of my existence flipping the coin and not accepting either result like so Greek guy being punished by the gods except with the cool beard and laser swords and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

True though both choices are equally as bad so I would be doomed to spend the rest of my existence flipping the coin and not accepting either result like so Greek guy being punished by the gods except with the cool beard and laser swords and such.

Pick the decision that inflicts the least amount of pain to which ever side you want the least pain on?

WHORING wisdom tooth. I want someone to rip it out of me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

If it's anything a fresh perspective could help with, feel free to PM. I promise not to make any digs at you food preferences either.

But it's probably lack of pineapple bringing you down :pac:

Pick the decision that inflicts the least amount of pain to which ever side you want the least pain on?

WHORING wisdom tooth. I want someone to rip it out of me :mad:

That's what I would normally do, pick the lesser of two evils, both are just as bad though in different ways and both options just screw over myself.

Go to the dentist, I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out at the same time, it was really not that bad at all.

Ok, so... look at the elements. Do both choices hurt you? Do they hurt other people? Is there a time scale at play? Is there any gain to be had? Does either option look like it'll spin around eventually into a plus with the right care? Which option is the least predictable.
    PM if you wish, I'm just watchin' Top Gear.

Top Gear's on?! Awesome.

I have to clean up, but......Top Gear.

jokettle wrote: »
    Top Gear's on?! Awesome.

I have to clean up, but......Top Gear.

It's this epic adventure in Bolivia, where pretty much everything went wrong but the scenery is amazing. :)

Just over now though, but it was on Dave, so no doubt it'll be on a few hundred times.

• Advertisement

Fine. FINE. I'll go do my laundry.

BUT I WON'T BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!

Fine. FINE. I'll go do my laundry.

BUT I WON'T BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!

Take Me Out is on. The English one. Hilarity Hoooooooo!

I was in the audience for the Irish one; a friend of mine was one of the poor unfortunate men. Those women are vicious! :mad:

women are vicious! :mad:

Edit: Ok, don't have women problems, I should just edit this as I thought the quote was funny... stop asking me if I'm about to kill everyone :P

I was in the audience for the Irish one; a friend of mine was one of the poor unfortunate men. Those women are vicious! :mad:

The Irish one is brutal. I mean seriously!

Not only is my wisdom tooth/gums/side of face sore my tongue is now starting to swell up at the very front....maybe I bite it in my sleep.

I want junk food :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

The Irish one is brutal. I mean seriously!

Not only is my wisdom tooth/gums/side of face sore my tongue is now starting to swell up at the very front....maybe I bite it in my sleep.

I want junk food :mad:

Ah here, I always said that if things got that bad then I'd force myself into the dentist's office. Sort it out woman! :pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Ah here, I always said that if things got that bad then I'd force myself into the dentist's office. Sort it out woman! :pac:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It will be fine.....

It will ease up soon and go away....

*rocks back and forth*

*crazy eyes*

Toni, if youre in Dublin i can recommend a fantastic dentist in the city centre.

Edit: just checked the ASL thread and you're in donegal. Never mind! Thanks, Pter :D

New Top Gear is on now! And I'm allowed to watch it because I've done my laundry. So there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Toni, if youre in Dublin i can recommend a fantastic dentist in the city centre.

New Top Gear is on now! And I'm allowed to watch it because I've done my laundry. So there :P

Cheers for the heads up I just tuned in :D

• Advertisement

Edit: just checked the ASL thread and you're in donegal. Never mind! Thanks, Pter :D

Thanks anyway :)

See I do have a dentist here but like he still thinks I'm in New Zealand
    Never told him I was home

>.>

<.<

Advertisement