Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Brooding Corner

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

stupid fudgin housemate :mad: bitchface doesn't actually pay rent here ya know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

stupid fudgin housemate :mad: bitchface doesn't actually pay rent here ya know!

Oh is she just hanging around all the time? I was trying to understand what your problem was! :D

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Oh is she just hanging around all the time? I was trying to understand what your problem was! :D

yep. fourth night this week she's here. well maybe his argument will be that friday she didn't stay cause they had a fight and she stormed off :rolleyes:

i'm hoping it's a one off, and giving him this week to cop on. and then there will be words. by me. to him. WORDS

yep. fourth night this week she's here. well maybe his argument will be that friday she didn't stay cause they had a fight and she stormed off :rolleyes:

i'm hoping it's a one off, and giving him this week to cop on. and then there will be words. by me. to him. WORDS

Terrifying

better believe it.

oh god why am i such a pig. i want to eat the whole bar! the WHOLE 100g BAR!

• Advertisement

better believe it.

oh god why am i such a pig. i want to eat the whole bar! the WHOLE 100g BAR!

I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING GREAT!

I bought a big bar of chocolate for a lil date I had on Friday... but I completely forgot about it until now! Hoooooooray! Oscars munchies! :D

hate you

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

after my week of sickness, and my acquired bronchitis, I am now feeling well enough to brood. Anyone want to do a couple of essays for me.

Batter him with the choc rather than eat it :D:D

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    after my week of sickness, and my acquired bronchitis, I am now feeling well enough to brood. Anyone want to do a couple of essays for me.

Batter him with the choc rather than eat it :D:D

What kiiiiiiind of essays?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Gah, all the books I need for my essay which is due on Monday are on loan till next Tuesday at least. GAHHHHHH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I'm so ridiculously sleepy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Blergh to Mondays and blergh to feeling crap:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

micayla wrote: »
    Blergh to Mondays and blergh to feeling crap:(

I thought you didn't work Mondays? so they shouldn't affect you? and why the crapness?

FC, soon you can sleep, soon...

Must say I've been far too fed-up for last night and today, that horrible fed-up feeling that you can't quite pin. Is it tiredness, is it a major downer after too much sugar? Who knows, I just feel like I'm on the brink of being mean to people, and I'm generally never genuinely mean to people unless a weird mood takes me.

Thankfully tea seems to have bucked me up somewhat. Thanks tea!

Maguined wrote: »
    I thought you didn't work Mondays? so they shouldn't affect you? and why the crapness?

FC, soon you can sleep, soon...

I feel down and am blaming Mondays. Mondays can still affect those of us who don't work:p Anyway soon enough I'll be back to working full time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

micayla wrote: »
    I feel down and am blaming Mondays. Mondays can still affect those of us who don't work:p Anyway soon enough I'll be back to working full time.

Well that should be a good thing then yeah? full time in the same place or are you jumping ship?

Monday's are not so bad, it's Suicide Tuesday is the real killer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Must say I've been far too fed-up for last night and today, that horrible fed-up feeling that you can't quite pin. Is it tiredness, is it a major downer after too much sugar? Who knows, I just feel like I'm on the brink of being mean to people, and I'm generally never genuinely mean to people unless a weird mood takes me.

Thankfully tea seems to have bucked me up somewhat. Thanks tea!

*hypocritical hugs* :)

Well that should be a good thing then yeah? full time in the same place or are you jumping ship?

Yeah, I normally don't mind Mondays, getting stuck into the rat race etc. Every Monday is a new week, new week = new chances to kick ass! :)

But today I feel odd.

Well yea it's a good thing. Nah, Mondays are the worst, Tuesdays give me something to look forward to, gaming:)

*hypocritical hugs* :)

Aww, I'll accept them nonetheless

• Advertisement

:( stop it. don't taint tuesdays with your bad feelings!

I'm ok with tuesdays. I'm ok with tuesdays. I'm ok with tuesdays.

yes. it'll be alright....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dear insomnia, please fcuking die. Sincerely , cyberwolf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Hmm... maybe you need to find something interesting to do. I'm sure if it was something you really enjoyed you'd fall right off to sleep- just don't let it involve smoking. Miss ya!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Deki wrote: »
    Hmm... maybe you need to find something interesting to do. I'm sure if it was something you really enjoyed you'd fall right off to sleep- just don't let it involve smoking. Miss ya!
    I read before bed. helps sometimes

Deki wrote: »

DEKI WAS HERE!? :(

Feck off you feckin cold. I refuse to be sick!

Feck off you feckin cold. I refuse to be sick!

But the snog monster just wants to huuuuuuug you :p

But the snog monster just wants to huuuuuuug you :p

:eek: Monster!? Where? *loads shotgun*

:eek: Monster!? Where? *loads snotgun*

Fixed.

• Advertisement

Eww. :(

Advertisement