Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I 'gree, tuesdays are the worst...Monday is like "yeah a new week, the weekend was getting boring anyway!" Tuesday is like "I hate this, weekend's so far away......."

Plus I've become incredibly sick overnight, can't leave Guy's bed...he's at college and I'm all lonesome, but the bed smells like him so it's a little reliever...except that I can't smell very well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I 'gree, tuesdays are the worst...Monday is like "yeah a new week, the weekend was getting boring anyway!" Tuesday is like "I hate this, weekend's so far away......."

Plus I've become incredibly sick overnight, can't leave Guy's bed...he's at college and I'm all lonesome, but the bed smells like him so it's a little reliever...except that I can't smell very well :(

*infectious hugs for squishy*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Snap - I am sick too. I have bronchitis - so can barely get up and down the stairs at the moment. And the thoughts of a shower... And my hair seriously needs to be washed. Yuck...

Going back to bed, have enough of this day ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

stupid women non pregnantness. you'd think we'd have evolved a bit better by now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

stupid women non pregnantness. you'd think we'd have evolved a bit better by now :rolleyes:

But then you would just be men! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Maguined wrote: »

Without weiners!

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Without weiners!

What a sad existence...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Without weiners!

A boy without a winkle?

22582.gif

Maguined wrote: »

no i would be a woman with a perfectly evolved uterus, it could just let out a sigh that indicates nope not pregnant... and just gets the feck on with things....

no i would be a woman with a perfectly evolved uterus, it could just let out a sigh that indicates nope not pregnant... and just gets the feck on with things....

A sighing uterus?? GENIUS!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Just a sigh?

Not a band, with trumpets, and a guy with a bell to holler "NO BABIES!" :D

Sigh? More like throw a feckin party in celebration! :pac:

ok so a party in my uterus once a month. it better not keep me awake though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Well technically your uterus does have a way of telling you you're not pregnant, periods:pac:

Is this your way of telling us you got some, some unprotected some, and are now lamenting.. but ya still got some? :p
    Just a sigh?

Not a band, with trumpets, and a guy with a bell to holler "NO BABIES!" :D

This I wub!

micayla wrote: »
    Well technically your uterus does have a way of telling you you're not pregnant, periods:pac:

hmm that was my point though, it's not a very good way of doing it.
    Is this your way of telling us you got some, some unprotected some, and are now lamenting.. but ya still got some? :p

ah few, if i was to post every time I got some....

I wouldn't post very often. :pac:

I might just combust...

I have so much work to do, I'm completely broke yet still have to pull a few hundred out of the air for a 21st, the stupid ball is on next week that i was meant to go to with the stupid boy and now im not stupid going, my father might be immigrating the end of this month and ive had two friends let me down since this time yesterday!

Gah.

I might just combust...

I have so much work to do, I'm completely broke yet still have to pull a few hundred out of the air for a 21st, the stupid ball is on next week that i was meant to go to with the stupid boy and now im not stupid going, my father might be immigrating the end of this month and ive had two friends let me down since this time yesterday!

Gah.

Sit down and do your work, outside in the sunshine. It'll make you feel great. Do you need the hundred for your 21st or somebody elses? The ball might be fun on your own, think of the hijinx you could get up to... unless boy has tickets, in which case that ain't cool. Do you mean your Dad might be emmigrating? Tough about the friends, though maybe they have reasons, like alien abduction. :)

Sit down and do your work, outside in the sunshine. It'll make you feel great. Do you need the hundred for your 21st or somebody elses? The ball might be fun on your own, think of the hijinx you could get up to... unless boy has tickets, in which case that ain't cool. Do you mean your Dad might be emmigrating? Tough about the friends, though maybe they have reasons, like alien abduction. :)

My own 21st, gonna cost a bomb, ugh I'd rather flee the country for it! The ball will be couples being coupley and they can all just suck my b*lls >.< *bitter* Yus, emmigrating, I can almost spell. He might be moving to Canada by the end of the month. The friends just ditched me for other friends. Because they know they can, and I'll still be there for them when they want me. *sigh*

My own 21st, gonna cost a bomb, ugh I'd rather flee the country for it! The ball will be couples being coupley and they can all just suck my b*lls >.< *bitter* Yus, emmigrating, I can almost spell. He might be moving to Canada by the end of the month. The friends just ditched me for other friends. Because they know they can, and I'll still be there for them when they want me. *sigh*

Your own 21st? Ah, sure that doesn't need to cost a bomb. I've DJed loads of them, back when that's what I did, and the best ones were always the clever little ones that avoided all the cliches. The only thing you should have to spend money on is a pretty dress for yourself :)
    Moving to Canada? Does that mean you'll have to develop a third accent?! :eek::(
    Well, maybe find new friends, not that you should ditch those ones, but it never hurts to expand your circle of friends, especially since you're nearly done in college.

• Advertisement

Boom, an idea for your 21st, get your friends/family members who are really creative to do decorations and food, this can be your present from them. Shop around for a dress style you like, sometimes you'll see a style you love and it's really expensive but then you'll find a similar version cheaper elsewhere:) Music, almost everyone has an ipod/laptop, find a venue with a sound system you can connect one or the other to and make a playlist for the night:)

About your dad, that sucks:( bright side, you'll have a new country you can visit without worrying about accommodation:) I'm assuming he's leaving for work so I'm sure once he's settled he'll be able to help out with tickets.

Your friends, this happens to a lot of people in college, sometimes people don't realise they've even done anything wrong. Tell your friends that they've let you down and go from there. If they wave away the fact that you're upset you'll know they're not good friends. Few's right, expand your friend groups, I had about 5 different groups of friends in college, whenever one were acting like prats I knew I had other friends I could rely on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

The only thing I hate more then been sick, is goto the doctors....
    But since I've been off work for 3 days I need to pay >50e for a fecking note....

But hopefully they will just tell me its the flu and not anything else since I've had some kind of a cold or bout 10 years.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

But since I've been off work for 3 days I need to pay >50e for a fecking note....

But hopefully they will just tell me its the flu and not anything else since I've had some kind of a cold or bout 10 years.....

Hope it's nothing too bad man! :(

I'm sick also, but it's more of an inconvenience than anything. I can't even get off work for it. :p:(

Hope you feel better soon. Just keep eating the leftover cake until you fall into a sugar induced coma. I'm sure by the time you wake up you'll be much better. :pac:

I feel absolutely terrible :( every part of me hurts and I can't swallow or speak, I can just about breathe :(

Guy looked after me for a few hours, but he needs to work :( I called my doctor though and she said she'll give me a note for today and tomorrow, I love doctors that still have compassion :)

:( Hope BZ and Squishy feel better soon

Oh squishy! Hugs for you!

Hugs for all the sickies! :pac:

I've to find a new doctor now :mad: stupid system

I've to find a new doctor now :mad: stupid system

Well you were hardly going to travel down to Tipp every time you needed to poop in a container were you?

• Advertisement

Well you were hardly going to travel down to Tipp every time you needed to poop in a container were you?

awh few... keep up will ya. I was to the doctor in town last week. but now they won't accept me cause I'm living in Dublin 7. stupid people

Advertisement