Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Brooding Corner

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

awh few... keep up will ya. I was to the doctor in town last week. but now they won't accept me cause I'm living in Dublin 7. stupid people

That's what you get for living on the North Side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Which is better...

Turn :(--->:mad:

OR

Turn :mad:--->:(

Let the anger fuel you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Hugs tuds! Hope everything's okay.

Takes up soooo much energy though.... hmmmm

Think I'll be turning my :mad: into excessive tidying and cleaning. That always works a treat and you get an awesome looking house at the end when you aint all :mad: anymore.

While if you stay :( you get feic all done.

:mad: it is then!! \o/

• Advertisement

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Takes up soooo much energy though.... hmmmm

Think I'll be turning my :mad: into excessive tidying and cleaning. That always works a treat and you get an awesome looking house at the end when you aint all :mad: anymore.

While if you stay :( you get feic all done.

:mad: it is then!! \o/

Told ya! :)

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Told ya! :)

Repeat that again with an angry face none of that evil smiling crap

Ggggggrrrrrrr :mad:

Also I nearly threw up and couldn't stop crying during a video I watched about chinas fur trade. Got the link through a thread on animals and pets forum. Fooking sick b*stards. :mad::(

Ahhh crap the images are burned into my brain.
    Better to see these things though.
    Fuels you to make a god damn difference in the world.

arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh my blood is boiling again.
    B*STARDS.

Also I nearly threw up and couldn't stop crying during a video I watched about chinas fur trade. Got the link through a thread on animals and pets forum. Fooking sick b*stards. :mad::(

Ahhh crap the images are burned into my brain.
    Better to see these things though.
    Fuels you to make a god damn difference in the world.

You should probably go on 4oD and look at that documentary called "The Cove". It was on last night but I missed it. The tag was like "Is this Japan's most dolphin loving village?" and then no, no, actually they just lure all the dolphins and whales into a small cove and then slaughter them, to the point where the water turns a bright red. eep.

Annoying: When you've got X amount of time left in your work day and your boss rings you and ask you to do Y, knowing that it'll take X+20 time to get done. Dick.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You should probably go on 4oD and look at that documentary called "The Cove". It was on last night but I missed it. The tag was like "Is this Japan's most dolphin loving village?" and then no, no, actually they just lure all the dolphins and whales into a small cove and then slaughter them, to the point where the water turns a bright red. eep.

Ooooh I've always wanted to see that!

Hasn't stopped tourists going to that village or townland area, as humans are twats and forget easily/don't care/don't research areas they travel too.

Today the article about some scumbags in Ireland who cut off a cats tail and then proceed to *chooses words carefully to not be too graphic*...place a stick up the cats bottom....to such an extent the cat had to be put down as the internal injuries suffered, due to many hours of torture at the hands of these scumbags, were too severe.

Plus the evil twats who rammed a horse repeatedly with a car and tied it to the car and dragged it around their estate....then left it to die (thankfully it was rescued in time and is currently getting treatment).

People who do this are PSYCHOS. Mentally unstable psychos who need to be chucked in the damn mental hospital until they are right in the feicin head. Or flung in jail to rot. Personally I don't care as long as the have zero access to animals.

Go fooking self harm instead of hurting defenceless creatures.

*ends rant*

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Also I have no Rice Crispies to make chocolate rice crispie buns with extra sprinkles and chocolate toppings. (they for a wee girls birthday)**

**and maaaaaaaaaaaaybe one or two for me :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No Tuddle, they should be bound hand and foot then left in the large carnivores enclosure at the nearest zoo.

Oh well that is what I would really prefer but then you would have some PC fart telling you ohhhhh no they come from a tough background and all that ****.

GOD it makes my blood boil.

When I start doing the volunteer work I'm gonna see abuse and neglect first hand and I swear I'm gonna have to start up some anger therapy classes to prevent myself from kicking peoples heads in.

No Tuddle, they should be bound hand and foot then left in the large carnivores enclosure at the nearest zoo.

Now that would be a show worth watching. :cool:

I can't feckin sleep. I hate being sad.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh well that is what I would really prefer but then you would have some PC fart telling you ohhhhh no they come from a tough background and all that ****.

GOD it makes my blood boil.

When I start doing the volunteer work I'm gonna see abuse and neglect first hand and I swear I'm gonna have to start up some anger therapy classes to prevent myself from kicking peoples heads in.
    Fine, we'll give them two minutes to reach the fence before we spray them down with pig blood and release the critters. they come from that tough a background they should be able to escape. The PC crowd gets to go bobbing for sharks.

I can't feckin sleep. I hate being sad.

Sad = evil
    It takes away your sleep and smiles and happiness. Plus you can't just snap out of it :(

That's why I try and turn sadness into ANGER :pac:

*gives....rich tea biscuits* ....It's all I have!:o

I <3 rich tea biscuits!

I don't really have anyone to be angry at though.

Ahh well sometimes the little things all niggle at you without you realising it!

I now have an urge for rich tea biscuits and actual tea to dunk them in....I haven't done that in friggin YEARS :eek:

I <3 rich tea biscuits!

I don't really have anyone to be angry at though.

Fight the air!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Can someone tell me where a good doc is in the city center? Been crying all morning with the pain, and stress of falling behind :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Can someone tell me where a good doc is in the city center? Been crying all morning with the pain, and stress of falling behind :(

I can! My doctor is amazing, I love him forever. I'll pm you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

reallyrose wrote: »
    I can! My doctor is amazing, I love him forever. I'll pm you.

Thank you :)

Ugh.

Boss man was trying to get me to work on Saturday by suggesting he was doing me a favour by offering me the wonderful opportunity, as it may secure my job in the future. Um, get bent, you're asking me to work up to midnight on Saturday, that's YOU asking ME for a major favour, don't act like you're doing me a favour, also don't suggest it will help secure my job because you've no power over any aspect of that and you'd be lost without my underpaid overskilled ass!

:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I am still sick with bronchitis - no energy at all & breathing is a bitch.

So in bed since fourish - woke up now, have laptop in bed and when the laptop goes dead, I plan on sleeping to the morning. So if my body needs rest, it can have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Gorram migraines:mad:

Fell asleep about half 6 or so.
    Brother wakes me up asking if I had me dinner.
    Then back to sleep.

THEN my mother wakes me up again there and makes me get out of bed to talk to her....WHHHHHHHHHHY are you doing this to me woman!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Fell asleep about half 6 or so.
    Brother wakes me up asking if I had me dinner.
    Then back to sleep.

THEN my mother wakes me up again there and makes me get out of bed to talk to her....WHHHHHHHHHHY are you doing this to me woman!!!

They love ya TT! They just wanna make sure you're ok. :)

Actually no :p

The bro wanted to know if I had eaten so then he could devour everything up in kitchen.

The Mother woke me up to look after her phone and be on stand by as she entered competition in the Late Late Show and she was heading out so couldn't herself HA!

Ahh bless her.

Actually no :p

The bro wanted to know if I had eaten so then he could devour everything up in kitchen.

The Mother woke me up to look after her phone and be on stand by as she entered competition in the Late Late Show and she was heading out so couldn't herself HA!

Ahh bless her.

Did she win?

Is the late late over? :pac:

No phonecall has come through yet anyway!

• Advertisement

Is the late late over? :pac:

No phonecall has come through yet anyway!

I wouldn't know since I don't watch it:p

It's a pity your being woken up didn't end up being a good thing:(

Advertisement