Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

That's a fair point. No harm in saying it, doesn't sound like you really want to befriend the guy anyway.

well no we were getting on great before. it's just this stuff really. i mean if she wasn't here so much and he'd cop on with the heating etc we'd be grand. he's just pissing me off now cause of that.

i'm going to have to say it. though my problem is wording...

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

SUN I had a similar issue with a guy I lived with for two years, thankfully they've since moved in together. Just suggest that maybe they could spend some time at her place during the week and explain that if you heat the place and water at off peak times it'll be cheaper.

yeah i will. it's just he's much more well off than me, so i dunno that he's going to care. and i dont want to make out like he's stupid trying to explain the electricity to him. but yeah i'll have to unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Or fight fire with fire and have crazy wild monkey sex 5 nights a week!

Maguined wrote: »
    Or fight fire with fire and have crazy wild monkey sex 5 nights a week!

yeah but that'd take someone wanting to have sex with me :mad:

nah he wouldn't care. he really wouldn't

• Advertisement

yeah i will. it's just he's much more well off than me, so i dunno that he's going to care. and i dont want to make out like he's stupid trying to explain the electricity to him. but yeah i'll have to unfortunately.

Heh the amount of guys I've had to explain that one to! Well if he doesn't care than he chip in extra money for the bill. Split it three ways. Confrontation sucks and pretty much everyone hates it but once you say it you'll feel better.

yeah but that'd take someone wanting to have sex with me :mad:

nah he wouldn't care. he really wouldn't

He would if it was on the couch/kitchen counter/stairs/his bed.

It's easy to find someone to have sex with, just lower your standards, they only hold you back.

micayla wrote: »
    Heh the amount of guys I've had to explain that one to! Well if he doesn't care than he chip in extra money for the bill. Split it three ways. Confrontation sucks and pretty much everyone hates it but once you say it you'll feel better.

well I seriously doubt I'll feel better. never do after confronting someone, but yeah still must be done.
    He would if it was on the couch/kitchen counter/stairs/his bed.

It's easy to find someone to have sex with, just lower your standards, they only hold you back.

already done the couch :o

but yeah still, he wouldn't care. except for maybe in his room...

wasn't serious about the finding someone. you've no idea how easy that'd be.
    wow that sounds arrogant. i don't mean it like that. i just mean being female and that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Nope, it has standard RCA out so you can connect via the Yellow connection or SCART.

jZJp2.jpg

2oDKH.jpg
    Do you need a HD ready TV for the Western Digital unit?

Cool sounds what I'm looking for :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Baconzombie, learn to resize pictures. ;_; My eyes!

already done the couch :o

:eek: I hope you flipped the cushions afterwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

reallyrose wrote: »

+100 to both of these. :pac:

surely it's better not knowing

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

<_<

>_>

May system is resizing them so I only see after posting, should hit preview :/
    But I think my ability to post correctly has been confirm ny the "/dev/random" and "Noc Nerds" threads....

+100 to both of these. :pac:

I has no phone:(:(:(:(:mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I has no phone:(:(:(:(:mad:
    What happened to it?

It died and is refusing to charge. I've tried 3 chargers and my computer's usb connection.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

By chance is it an old phone?

Nope, barely a year old:(

has you tried asking over in Mobiles & PDA's. My guess is a defective battery.

• Advertisement

has you tried asking over in Mobiles & PDA's. My guess is a defective battery.

That'll probably mean a new phone.

Most companies would just replace the battery for you. That is far cheaper than giving you a new phone

From past experience buying a battery is pretty difficult. I know you can get them on ebay but a week without my phone isn't worth that. I'll try the phone shop tomorrow and see what they say but I don't know how likely it will be to get a new battery. Most people I know, once the battery goes in their phone, they get a new one.

I've known many people who just buy a new phone when the battery goes. I personally keep a spare battery at all times

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... if it's in the way MOVE IT don't throw it on the ground!!! :mad: :mad:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... if it's in the way MOVE IT don't throw it on the ground!!! :mad: :mad:

What was in his way? your clothes? your books? yourself?

What was in his way? your clothes? your books? yourself?

are you implying that i'm fat? :mad: :pac:

it's my facecloth. on the side of the sink. he decided it's in his way and flung it on the ground. nice.

are you implying that i'm fat? :mad: :pac:

it's my facecloth. on the side of the sink. he decided it's in his way and flung it on the ground. nice.

Did you witness the flinging? it could have been accidental? he closes his eyes to wash his face, elbow knocks your face cloth to the ground but he didn't notice?

Did you witness the flinging? it could have been accidental? he closes his eyes to wash his face, elbow knocks your face cloth to the ground but he didn't notice?

the flinging was not witnessed, that'd be odd, being in the bathroom with him. but it's the second time it's happened and no it wasn't an accident, it was placed on the ground.

anyway, this is the brooding corner, mags don't be so feckin rational!

• Advertisement

the flinging was not witnessed, that'd be odd, being in the bathroom with him. but it's the second time it's happened and no it wasn't an accident, it was placed on the ground.

anyway, this is the brooding corner, mags don't be so feckin rational!

How do you know it was placed on the floor? was it arranged into the shape of a swan?

Rational is important, when living with someone there will always be annoying habits, you must choose your battles and achieve a zen like state of not giving a **** about the little things. so sayeth I.

Advertisement