Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

You can pretty much forgive her being there so much now, he's clearly supporting her and whatever else he may have been doing, fair play to him. Can also understand putting on the heat so much too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

:confused: pregnant people are colder??

nah he's putting on the heating cause he doesn't believe in storage heating :rolleyes:

anyway, no when she moves in i'll be moving out. and he wants to wrap her up in cotton wool and feed her nothing but vitamins and goodness so in case i might piss her off, i'm out.

nah he's putting on the heating cause he doesn't believe in storage heating :rolleyes:

anyway, no when she moves in i'll be moving out. and he wants to wrap her up in cotton wool and feed her nothing but vitamins and goodness so in case i might piss her off, i'm out.

Eh, no, but when a pregnant woman is cold the natural reaction of any father to be is to fix that. Seriosuly the guy is actually being decent in this case and you're just being whiny!

Has he officially told you to get out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

So wait is he actually asking you to move out or are you just deciding you don't want to live there as soon as she moves in? :confused:

am, no he told me last night he puts on the booster cause he doesn't understand how the storage heating could possibly work. I explained it to him and he was still afraid of it.

not just assuming i have to move out, but it'd be fairly cramped with 3 here. he said last night only for i'm so nice (which apparently no one here would agree with) he'd just be telling me to **** off and move out already

• Advertisement

am, no he told me last night he puts on the booster cause he doesn't understand how the storage heating could possibly work. I explained it to him and he was still afraid of it.

not just assuming i have to move out, but it'd be fairly cramped with 3 here. he said last night only for i'm so nice (which apparently no one here would agree with) he'd just be telling me to **** off and move out already

Well he can't actually kick you out can he? he is not the landlord? so you just tell him you will move out but when you find somewhere you are happy with.

It should be much easier to find somewhere now that you are actually in Dublin, have a job and don't have a cast on your leg!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Unless you are sub-letting from him be can't tell you to leave.
    Only the landlord can do that and only for good reason and with OFFICIAL WRITTEN notice.

And even if he is sub-letting I'm 99.99% sure that is a breach of contract he has with the landlord.

I agree 100% here, and I may loose my brooding persona but if somebody you care for is sick or other wise "fragile" the man instances are to comfort them.
    If that mean making them food, makes sure they are warm {via blankets or heating} that your top priority over whatever anybody else things/feels/says.
    micayla wrote: »
    Eh, no, but when a pregnant woman is cold the natural reaction of any father to be is to fix that. Seriosuly the guy is actually being decent in this case and you're just being whiny!

Has he officially told you to get out?

Maguined wrote: »
    Well he can't actually kick you out can he? he is not the landlord? so you just tell him you will move out but when you find somewhere you are happy with.

It should be much easier to find somewhere now that you are actually in Dublin, have a job and don't have a cast on your leg!

yep should be somewhat easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

life%2Clove%2Csadness%2Cquote%2Csad-de9c5521d85a0e17c656fa3d1c14148a_h.jpg

Ahhh God Damn It!! >.< :(

*gives you cookies/crisps/bars of chocolate/coca cola/and lots of general junk food*

Don't care what anyone says junk food definitely helps!

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Curse you, Neil Gaiman!!!

The fecker always managing to write something beautiful that reads like the had a sneaky look in your subconscious so that the text will knock the wind out of your sails.

*envious brooding*

:mad::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

ToniTuddle wrote: »

*gives you cookies/crisps/bars of chocolate/coca cola/and lots of general junk food*

Heh I should have done something similar but was too caught up in the quote :o Sorry KotE *hands bottle of Jack Daniels*

koth wrote: »

The fecker always managing to write something beautiful that reads like the had a sneaky look in your subconscious so that the text will know the wind out of your sails.

*envious brooding*

He always does manage that alright. That and most of his books knock the wind out of you with how amazing they are! *swoons over Neil Gaiman*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

*has never heard of Neil Gaiman*
    *also pronounces it in her head a GayMan*
    *not sure if that is right* :pac:

Had a Cappucino but didn't satisfy meh :-/

Attempted to clear things in room. Made procress not enough though. :mad:

No junk food left in house because the Mother went and made chocolate rice crispies with MY dark chocolate which I had partly hidden.....and ate them all! :eek: Wee feicer that she is :pac:
    Only the milk chocolate melting stuff left and it tastes like scrap compared to the dark.

Jaysus.....when you get a sugar craving it takes over yer entire brain :eek:

:eek:
    and yes, thats how you pronounce the name;)

No junk food left in house because the Mother went and made chocolate rice crispies with MY dark chocolate which I had partly hidden.....and ate them all! :eek: Wee feicer that she is :pac:
    Only the milk chocolate melting stuff left and it tastes like scrap compared to the dark.

Think you've a sugar problem!!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

LOL :p

According to his journal it's pronounced Gaym'n :)

Hate when folks steal my junk food :( *Hands Tuddle some dark chocolate*

Thanks, Toni. Exactly what's needed :)
    Heh I should have done something similar but was too caught up in the quote :o Sorry KotE *hands bottle of Jack Daniels*

Cheers, Red :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

The fecker always managing to write something beautiful that reads like the had a sneaky look in your subconscious so that the text will know the wind out of your sails.

*envious brooding*

He's actually one of the few writers that I read and go "wow... I can't possibly write anything as good as this, I give up." I've never found that with other writers. He's amazing.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    He's actually one of the few writers that I read and go "wow... I can't possibly write anything as good as this, I give up." I've never found that with other writers. He's amazing.

Exactly how I think of his writing too.

Exactly how I think of his writing too.

Yea, whenever I'm writing I try not to read any of his books for a while, I'd just give up if I did:pac:

• Advertisement

Hey SUN...

198177_10150124791728254_80329313253_6519143_4450112_n.jpg

"Whas up?"

What type of dog is that?

What type of dog is that?

He's talking to SUN, not yoooou, silly.

It's a Boo.

He's talking to SUN, not yoooou, silly.

It's a Boo.

He can talk to me if he wants to, you're not his boss!:p

He can talk to me if he wants to, you're not his boss!:p

NO... he is MY Boss!

He informs me he needs to tell SUN to chill her beanies.

I can pencil you in for next Tuesday if he oks it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

What a ridiculously cute puppy.

What a ridiculously cute puppy.

He informs me that he wants me to inform you that he says "thanks"

Now... BACK TO THE BROODING!

My boss got fired and now somehow I'm in charge because no one else is fecking here! It's 10pm and I've switched into boss mode... I always work too much in boss mode. I may sleep here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

My boss got fired and now somehow I'm in charge because no one else is fecking here! It's 10pm and I've switched into boss mode... I always work too much in boss mode. I may sleep here!

Can I have a job? I can spin!

reallyrose wrote: »
    Can I have a job? I can spin!

Forget Rose no one talks more **** than I do!

Besides I already have a suit and a fine assortment of ties so I am a shoe in right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Maguined wrote: »
    Forget Rose no one talks more **** than I do!

Besides I already have a suit and a fine assortment of ties so I am a shoe in right?

as someone who actually owns a business,I'd hire Rose. ties piss me off.

brood: laptop is still ****ed, operating system needs fresh install and I have to buy a new charger and battery. getting no work done because of it,not that I was brimming with enlightenment or anything.

Advertisement