Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

Fewcifur wrote: »
    What flavour is that KotE?! Wowzas!

Brains, dur!

...and vanilla and sugar :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Bloody hell,I wish some people would just Fùck Off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Come home to empty house, set up my laptop in the sitting room to do work. Housemates come home. Housemate has radio blaring upstairs even though she's also downstairs, other housemate starts blaring music in the sitting room while first housemate eats her rice, scraping the fork off the plate and banging it off her teeth. I have enough, go upstairs, ask housemate to turn off the radio she's not even listening to, grand.

2 whole mins later *ding dong*

Enter housemates loud annoying friend. They are now having a loud annoying conversation in the room next to mine. SHUT UP OR PREPARE FOR A SHOE IN THE FACE. >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Come home to empty house, set up my laptop in the sitting room to do work. Housemates come home. Housemate has radio blaring upstairs even though she's also downstairs, other housemate starts blaring music in the sitting room while first housemate eats her rice, scraping the fork off the plate and banging it off her teeth. I have enough, go upstairs, ask housemate to turn off the radio she's not even listening to, grand.

2 whole mins later *ding dong*

Enter housemates loud annoying friend. They are now having a loud annoying conversation in the room next to mine. SHUT UP OR PREPARE FOR A SHOE IN THE FACE. >.<
    Yes, i know this pain >.<

I usually recommend doing work in college, in a lab or library. Aside from the lack of distractions, it puts your head in study mode.

Alternatively, go on a vicious murder rampage and kill your housemates :pac:

I wish I could record the noise that just came from that room for you. It was an "OHMYGAAAUUUUD", in a frequency only chipmunks and mice can hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I wish I could record the noise that just came from that room for you. It was an "OHMYGAAAUUUUD", in a frequency only chipmunks and mice can hear.

Do you not share with your classmates or something? Is it not the time of the year when everybody should be heads down getting their thesis done? You should take the Rose approach and find a lovely quiet cafe/pub to bed down in for the study. That or kill each of your housemates, each time in a more elaborate and exciting way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I love my study pub. It's all calm and stuff.
    I'll have to see what it is like on Fridays/weekend though..

Do you not share with your classmates or something? Is it not the time of the year when everybody should be heads down getting their thesis done? You should take the Rose approach and find a lovely quiet cafe/pub to bed down in for the study. That or kill each of your housemates, each time in a more elaborate and exciting way.

None of them are doing my course, all their assignments are in. They're all out tonight for a big session, I'll probably be back here at 4 in the morning crying tears of rage.

reallyrose wrote: »
    I love my study pub. It's all calm and stuff.
    I'll have to see what it is like on Fridays/weekend though..

Just bring Krystal along to absorb the ambient drunkenessness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Left thigh feels like someone brutally kicked it, the leg feels completely stiff and unresponsive, I am hobbling around like Keyser Soze.

It's so lame that I am lame.

• Advertisement

Have a bath. Relax the muscles and all that. Bring a boat or a ducky so it's a manly bath :D

It's late, I barely have the energy to shower before crawling into bed, but I must because I am all sweaty and smelly from man wrastlin!

Even though it screws you over Boom I am hoping your housemates are annoying and loud all night, I really want to read about some shoe to face action tomorrow.

I'll be in here either way, I'm all sad now because I missed our last hurrah. Stupid college ending and stupid assignments. Ah well, probably would've got drunk, cried and sang the Graduation Song for the night.

It could of been a YouTube hit!

I know! And then Ellen woulda called me, and I'd have like, made my millions and stuff.

I'll be in here either way, I'm all sad now because I missed our last hurrah. Stupid college ending and stupid assignments. Ah well, probably would've got drunk, cried and sang the Graduation Song for the night.

Oh are they not doing a drunken bonanza when you finish too? We had a similar situation, but we just used the excuse to have two drunken bonanzas! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Oh are they not doing a drunken bonanza when you finish too? We had a similar situation, but we just used the excuse to have two drunken bonanzas! :D

Nah they're all pretty much done in college. Think I'm gonna get drunk in Dublin with dude-face instead. :pac:

Soooo how drunk and disorderly do you need to be to get arrested in Dublin? :p

Nah they're all pretty much done in college. Think I'm gonna get drunk in Dublin with dude-face instead. :pac:

Soooo how drunk and disorderly do you need to be to get arrested in Dublin? :p

Depends, if I'm in my vigilante mode, well, existing under the influence is a bit like pulling a gun on Judge Dredd. I'm Batman. Do you feel lucky... punk?!

FRIDAY! I'M OFF TO THE NOCTASTIC SECTION!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

FRIDAY! I'M OFF TO THE NOCTASTIC SECTION!

Thought you said 'noctastic session'. Got me hopes up :(

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    Thought you said 'noctastic session'. Got me hopes up :(

Sorry Galvagalva

My bus driver must have been watching suckerpunch with me tonight, he has decided to use his mind to change his perception of reality as he is not driving a double decker at all but a really sleek and nimble sports car at high speed and sharp corners of Dublin south west suburbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Maguined wrote: »
    My bus driver must have been watching suckerpunch with me tonight, he has decided to use his mind to change his perception of reality as he is not driving a double decker at all but a really sleek and nimble sports car at high speed and sharp corners of Dublin south west suburbs.

I would have posted that in the noctastic thread:D

I know right :rolleyes: Mag is such a drama llama. :D

Mags is such a drama llama. :D

Heh heh, llama. That SHOULD go into the Noctastic bin. :D

micayla wrote: »
    I would have posted that in the noctastic thread:D

Not when you are desperately in need of a toilet and all the swooshing left and right around corners is putting strain on your innards. :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Heh heh, llama. That SHOULD go into the Noctastic bin. :D

well if he wasn't brooding earlier, he certainly is after the contributions from you two :P:pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    well if he wasn't brooding earlier, he certainly is after the contributions from you two :P:pac::pac:

Nah, people can say anything they want about me and it wouldn't get me in a bad mood. I am like a trashy british tabloid paper, no such thing as bad publicity. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Maguined wrote: »
    Nah, people can say anything they want about me and it wouldn't get me in a bad mood. I am like a trashy british tabloid paper, no such thing as bad publicity. :pac:

I've heard that Mags is actually a kitten made out of rainbows.

• Advertisement

reallyrose wrote: »
    I've heard that Mags is actually a kitten made out of rainbows.

caption-this-picture-12.jpeg?w=500&h=363

Advertisement