Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

reallyrose wrote: »
    :eek: When? Was I wearing my glasses, because if I wasn't, I mightn't have seen you clearly enough to recognise you! *unending sadness*

Heh, I have the image of a bird coming down and stealing them, in a Father Jack kinda way. Heh. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Heh, I have the image of a bird coming down and stealing them, in a Father Jack kinda way. Heh. :)

95% of the time, I don't wear my glasses because I don't like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Fecking burds again.
    95% of the time, I don't wear my glasses because I don't like them.

Now rose, I see where you're coming from, but that ain't very clever! I've looked into contacts, too expensive, apparently you have to keep replacing them. Who knew!?

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Fecking burds again.

Now rose, I see where you're coming from, but that ain't very clever! I've looked into contacts, too expensive, apparently you have to keep replacing them. Who knew!?

I look terrible in glasses. :(
    I'd prefer to not-recognise people sometimes. >.>

I just get a monthly breathable pair and just keep them in. Take them out maybe one every two weeks, put them in a solution and bang them back in. Seems grand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I look terrible in glasses. :(
    I'd prefer to not-recognise people sometimes. >.>

Ah, now, I don't believe that, not in this day and age of designer glasses. Keep your hair super short and get red frames, I think that'll suit ya.......and that's me finished for the night in regards to handing out fashion tips. :pac:
    I just get a monthly breathable pair and just keep them in. Take them out maybe one every two weeks, put them in a solution and bang them back in. Seems grand.

Not sure that I follow, are ya saying to buy one set of contacts and they'll do ya for forever just as long as you take them out once every two weeks and dip them in solution? :o

Not sure that I follow, are ya saying to buy one set of contacts and they'll do ya for forever just as long as you take them out once every two weeks and dip them in solution? :o

That's how I roll... though I'm sure the Optician forum will bust down my door and tell me I'm a mentaller

:eek: When? Was I wearing my glasses, because if I wasn't, I mightn't have seen you clearly enough to recognise you! *unending sadness*

Would have been about 5:30pm, didn't notice any glasses but you were on the phone. It's alright anyway, all is forgiven :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

/RANT_WARNING

I'm in sitting in a metal pub that's not packed up most seats are taken, and somebody asked if they could sit at the table.
    So I said no problem, turns out it's a guy and a girl that is really trying to hook up with him.

All is ok till they are kissing while sitting on opposite sides of the table and my trapped between them and a wall... pint is low so can't get to the bar or try and find another set without either tapping one of there shoulder or throwing a bucket of water over them....

If I was not posting via fone I'd do a custom acquired pension / forever alone mashup pic.

I'm sorry, but I laughed.

Poor little Baconzombie. Maybe while they are distracted, you can steal their drinks.

• Advertisement

I know you would :/

They are gone now so all is good.....

/* Cleans off the blood and puts the shovel away /*

I'm sorry, but I laughed.

Poor little Baconzombie. Maybe while they are distracted, you can steal their drinks.[/Q
    UOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Oohhhhh which metal bar is this?

It's The Dev, was called Hobgoblin for a few years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devonshire_Arms

Maguined wrote: »
    Oohhhhh which metal bar is this?

I'm so bored with nothing to do, someone save me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I meant more out and about stuff not sitting in front of a computer stuff.

Go for a walk? Or the cinema! Or the park! Or shopping!

Hungover. In work. Editing video. Apathy overcoming all. Roll nearly finished. Ribena likewise.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Was supposed to be going on a date with a girl later this week. Now she's blanking me...
    What's her problem?*grumble grumble grumble*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Galvasean wrote: »
    Was supposed to be going on a date with a girl later this week. Now she's blanking me...

We're all b1tches. Maybe she'll get back to you yet :)

Cookie?

• Advertisement

We're all b1tches.

Knew it! Finally some evidence! :pac:

Did you try asking her "what's your problem?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Did you try asking her "what's your problem?"

Might be less aggresive to ask...."is there something wrong lately...you don't seem to be yourself?"

Sounds like a period of time has passed. The date is still for a later period, so perhaps after another period has past things will go back to normal.

Period.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Or maybe just send her a text saying 'Hey, we still on for *insert whatever day date is supposed to be on here*?'

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I agree with both Boomy and FC...

It could be that she doesn't want to seem over eager and is holding back a bit for fear ye end up being all talked out before then...

Good luck with it anyway! :)

Sounds like a period of time has passed. The date is still for a later period, so perhaps after another period has past things will go back to normal.

Period.

At the start of the sentence I was like "what an odd use of words" and then thought "Oh no he didn't". Heh heh heh. Oh KotE. :)

Or maybe just send her a text saying 'Hey, we still on for *insert whatever day date is supposed to be on here*?'

Tried >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Oh... ¬_¬

In that case I'm just going to revert to Booms answer of 'bitches be crazy'.

Hope she gets in touch though.

• Advertisement

Tried >_<

Did you do anything wrong?

Maybe she ran out of credit, lost her phone, had a sibling die etc. Some people just don't think about communication at the best of times.

Advertisement