Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Galvasean wrote: »
    Was supposed to be going on a date with a girl later this week. Now she's blanking me...
    What's her problem?*grumble grumble grumble*

She's not worth your time, if she can't even have the basic manners to respond to a text asking if you're still on for later this week, then that is someone you're better off not knowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    She's not worth your time, if she can't even have the basic manners to respond to a text asking if you're still on for later this week, then that is someone you're better off not knowing.

It was Lizzy! Wasn't it! Don't put yourself down Liz, I wouldn't want to meet up with Galva either... he'd just suggest a role for you in his next movie... his next sexeh movie! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

LZ5by5 wrote: »

I concur, the cold shoulder is so childish, do you really want to date someone who acts like that? Women be b1tches but there are a few nice ones out there, you just have to find one:)

Sidenote: I really hate when folks make plans, then cancel but never reschedule:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

You're right guys, I am a strong confident woman! deserve better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Feck, I'm either having a mind heart attack or pulled something bad :/

Had a sharp stabbing pain on the left size of my chest when I was walking from the bus this morning, I put it down to sleep funny on the couch and running to catch the bus.

But I got it again in work and now again as my desk but for about 40secs :/

*/ If I die I want my body to be burnt in a Viking Burial at Sea */

• Advertisement

Feck, I'm either having a mind heart attack or pulled something bad :/

Had a sharp stabbing pain on the left size of my chest when I was walking from the bus this morning, I put it down to sleep funny on the couch and running to catch the bus.

But I got it again in work and now again as my desk but for about 40secs :/

*/ If I die I want my body to be burnt in a Viking Burial at Sea */

Damn pal, that don't sound too good, don't be afraid to ask whether you can go home or to the doc if it persists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

If your arm is tingling, seek medical attention .. like now.

Considering your ... hectic lifestyle, you can't be too careful!

Ugh woke up an hour late and had to pay €50 to get to work on time:(

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

fecking wages being late due to bank holiday, at least I assume thats the reason.

I'll never understand in the age of electronic transfers why my wages take so long to be transfered. It shouldn't take 3 fecking days!! :mad: and definitely shouldn't be further delayed due to weekends. set up an automated task FFS :mad::mad:

If you can read this, you're too close!

reallyrose wrote: »
    If your arm is tingling, seek medical attention .. like now.

Considering your ... hectic lifestyle, you can't be too careful!

But...but...the Viking burial!?

Just kidding, I agree with Rose. Any tightness in the chest should checked out. Even if it is just a pulled muscle anti-inflammatories might be in order.

• Advertisement

But...but...the Viking burial!?

Just kidding, I agree with Rose. Any tightness in the chest should checked out. Even if it is just a pulled muscle anti-inflammatories might be in order.

Is the latter your "I'm being serious with serious advice" font?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well, it had better be.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Go see a doctor!

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Is the latter your "I'm being serious with serious advice" font?

Not sure what happened there really, I tried to just make it smaller. Gonna blame the phone and my own ineptitude.

Good to know I have a serious font though.

Not sure what happened there really, I tried to just make it smaller. Gonna blame the phone and my own ineptitude.

Good to know I have a serious font though.

It's always useful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Definitely go see a doctor. Chest pain's not something you wanna take a chance on. Even if it does just turn out to be muscular, it's best to get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later.

trowelled wrote: »
    Definitely go see a doctor. Chest pain's not something you wanna take a chance on. Even if it does just turn out to be muscular, it's best to get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later.

Trowelly knows what she's talking bout too, never take a chance.

Could it be your fondness for extremely spicey food has finally caught up with you in the form of melting through your insides?

It's always useful

Unless you use Wingdings, I'm guessing Comic Sans wouldn't be taken too seriously either.

BaconZombie, a viking funeral will do you no good.You need to die in battle in order to get into Valhallah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Really....REALLY want the special BBQ ribs with sauce from the chinese in another town only chinese that has that type of sauce....half hours drive away.......

DAMN it I WANT them sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

*even considers looking through phone contacts*

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Really....REALLY want the special BBQ ribs with sauce from the chinese in another town only chinese that has that type of sauce....half hours drive away.......

DAMN it I WANT them sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

*even considers looking through phone contacts*

Maybe if you'd gotten those driving lessons... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Maybe if you'd gotten those driving lessons... ;)

NOT HELPING :mad::mad::mad:

:(

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    NOT HELPING :mad::mad::mad:

:(

Finally I'm the cause of a brood! Hail to me, I'm the Broodmaster this day! :cool:

Came home tonight to find mail addressed to me ripped open and stuff stolen. Luckily it wasn't anything important but I still feel kinda weird about it all:mad:

micayla wrote: »
    Came home tonight to find mail addressed to me ripped open and stuff stolen. Luckily it wasn't anything important but I still feel kinda weird about it all:mad:

At least you got it... imagine if the same person was stealing anything worthwhile! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

How can someone steal your mail? :eek: Was it in your house?

Ugh I'd hate for someone to be going through my stuff, that sucks

Finally I'm the cause of a brood! Hail to me, I'm the Broodmaster this day! :cool:

13513_Broodmaster.jpg&sa=X&ei=fOy5Tam-NJS0hAfV2IChCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFzuvGjqvL0BZC7B70qcpfq8py0Hg

At least you got it... imagine if the same person was stealing anything worthwhile! :eek:

Well they took some of it but left the letter and torn envelope.

No Boom, it was in the common area. If someone was in my gaff I'd be in a Garda station not on boards:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

No Boom, it was in the common area. If someone was in my gaff I'd be in a Garda station not on boards:pac:

I don't know anything about where you live. I figured it was either in your house and you were sharing with strangers, or outside in a postbox.

There's no camera I suppose?

Advertisement