Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Konata wrote: »
    Why must everything break all at the same time? :(

I've broken numerous necklaces and earrings in the last few weeks, my DS broke 2 days ago and now my laptop looks like it's on the way out... I HAZ NOT TEH MONEYS FOR ALL THIS.

Plus I always get super sad and depressed when anything breaks :(

Awww, super sad is not good *hugs*

How bad are the DS and laptop? Maybe some clever monkey can help you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

I reckon the world would be a much better place without other people!!! Grrr, its like piss careymary off season, i dont like it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Wallet got stolen / lost on Saturday night :/

The Laser / CC and cashed are just a hassle but not important.
    It's all the other sentimental crap I had in it that I'm pissed off about, but hopefully { but not holding my breath } it will be found minus the cash and cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Looks like the PoaZ screening is gonna be cancelled today. The copy of the film has aparently been lost or stolen.
    Seriously thinking of quitting the film business now...

Lizzy's visit has got me all stressed, or rather a certain national broadcaster's lack of cooperation. :mad:

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    Looks like the PoaZ screening is gonna be cancelled today. The copy of the film has aparently been lost or stolen.
    Seriously thinking of quitting the film business now...

Try not to rush to any decisions, man. Bummer the stuff went missing but best to give it time. Do up a pros and cons list and see what you come up with.

I'm guessing you like what you do and are good at it, no sense throwing that all away unless you are really sure it's the right choice.

Hope it works out either way.

2gDQk.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Testify, BZ!!! :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Who was she, I'll sort her out for you.

:pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Who was she, I'll sort her out for you.

I'm pretty sure BZ wants to sort her out for himself ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Fewcifur wrote: »

WOOF!

47813_100845513312597_100843506646131_3616_332624_s.jpg

Sort her out in the "I'll fix that for you" sense.

/gangsta'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

BZ I have come to realise in life that the only way to get anywhere is to assume everygirl wants you. This may sound vain but its not about thinking you are some sort of Adonis but merely as a mental trick into convincing yourself to always take the shot and go for it. Nothing in life is worse than regret so it is always better to crash and burn in rejection rather than to not go for it for fear she is not interested and to always wonder "what if".

I just wish I realised this earlier in life rather than in the last year. :mad:

Maguined wrote: »
    BZ I have come to realise in life that the only way to get anywhere is to assume everygirl wants you. This may sound vain but its not about thinking you are some sort of Adonis but merely as a mental trick into convincing yourself to always take the shot and go for it. Nothing in life is worse than regret so it is always better to crash and burn in rejection rather than to not go for it for fear she is not interested and to always wonder "what if".

I just wish I realised this earlier in life rather than in the last year. :mad:

Although you are a lil curly haired hottie. Just sayin' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Ugh I is sick:(:(:(

micayla wrote: »
    Ugh I is sick:(:(:(

Wa's wrong?

Wanna watch X-men?

Wa's wrong?

Wanna watch X-men?

Flu:(

Defo up for that, it's out June 1st:D

Flu:(

Dego up for that, it's out June 1st:D

I meant the cool cartoon from the 90s!

Think i'm going to see First Class with my sis when it comes out. You'll have to wait! :pac:

Ah oops:o:o:o

I'm all doped up, may try to sleep, have to go to work tomorrow:(:(

I'm all doped up, may try to sleep, have to go to work tomorrow:(:(

Blergh. Good luck.

• Advertisement

Think i'm going to see First Class with my sis when it comes out. You'll have to wait! :pac:

Galva's hot sis?

*stalks*

Fecking AshCloud could feck up my flight on Friday, and it's with fecking Ryanair cause they were the only ones flying mid-day.

Maguined wrote: »
    Galva's hot sis?

*stalks*

She's mine! :mad:

She's mine! :mad:

She is? A storyline worthy of your starring role in Dawsons Creek Mr. Van Der Beek.

While I do not miss working on that show, I do miss getting a bigass paycheque every month.

I'm sick too. ;_;

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

:(

My mum has ze flu as well... hoping I don't come down too :o

reallyrose wrote: »
    I'm sick too. ;_;

Rib sick or head sick or flu sick? I'd write Hug, but I imagine that'd get me killed.

Rib sick or head sick or flu sick? I'd write Hug, but I imagine that'd get me killed.

Migraine with a touch of rib. Mostly better now though! Hurrah for modern medication!

• Advertisement

AARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Stupid XXXXXXX bank ignoring my 3 emails to pair off trades and ignoring my 3 phone calls as they would "reply to my email" only to call me 7 minutes after our Aussie Dollar cut off to agree the pair off despite my numerous warnings of what our cut off was!

Then they have the cheek to go above and complain to my trader that I would not agree the pair off and was being unreasonable!

I am so pissed off my team mates answered my phone as they were afraid I would get myself fired by bollocking them out of it down the phone.

I hate stupid people!!!
    :mad:

Advertisement