Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuition fees??

• 19-03-2009 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

On the grant it has tution fees ...

How do I go about getting the fees for extra tuition from the grant????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I think for most people that get the grant, they automatically have their fees paid by the CC and just have to pay a levi which will be 70-100 euro. I'm not sure though, this is just in my own experience. Try www.mygrant.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭eire2009

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I think for most people that get the grant, they automatically have their fees paid by the CC and just have to pay a levi which will be 70-100 euro. I'm not sure though, this is just in my own experience. Try www.mygrant.ie

I was woundering if that grant covers extra tuition fees like ginds or that??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I highly doubt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

eire2009 wrote: »
    I was woundering if that grant covers extra tuition fees like ginds or that??

Short answer, no, it doesn't.

However if you have financial problems, or medical, I would suggest going to Student Services, they can let you know where to get extra assistance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Or the academic advisory office. Also good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭eire2009

Cheers thanx

Advertisement