Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go

• 19-03-2009 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Ello everyone, i am currently on o2 bill pay and might change to either meteor bill pay or pay as you go.

I will like to know which offers better value for money... I send loads of texts to different networks...

note: i also have a vodafone pay as you go ;)

I wonder, if i want to use the internet on pay as you go, whats the best way to use it for free from my phone?

Cheers
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

the internet is going to cost you on your phone unless you use wifi. It's 99c a day on both o2 and meteor prepay for up to 50meg of usage.

Meteor appear to offer better rates than o2 but the o2 data network is far superior. If you're in dublin or cork meteor have pretty good data coverage there though.

Both o2 and meteor offer 20eur for any network texts.

If you're out of contract with o2 and want to switch to meteor prepay go into a meteor store with your phone and a copy of your most recent bill. Get your phone unlocked by o2 customer care first.

If you want to join o2 prepay then just pop into an o2 shop, get blank sim and have them put you on prepay or call care when you get home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

my comments above refer to prepay on both networks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement