Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photo booth?

• 19-03-2009 8:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where there's a passport photo booth in Waterford, other than in city square? Thanks! Do chemists in Superquinn or the Dunmore road do them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

The pharmacy in Ardkeen do passport photos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

think theres one in city square,most chemists in town will do them for you too ,not in a booth but with a camera

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

theres one in the entrance to heatons/supervalue
    used to be the hypermarket across from st dominics credit union

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Trotter wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where there's a passport photo booth in Waterford, other than in city square? Thanks! Do chemists in Superquinn or the Dunmore road do them?

are you barred from the one in city square? or just "not welcome in this booth every again, sir" care to share your story? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Times are hard, and it's not nice being poor.

Use Epassportphoto for free, print it off in Tesco for 50c. Six photos as well, not four.

Cheap as chips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I think Tesco Ardkeen have one... Or they used to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

delaneys chemist at the bottom of johns hill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

tescos:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

If you are using it for a passport, I would really advise you to get it done properly with a camera by people trained to do it. They are getting very fussy over what they will accept nowadays. There are all sorts of criteria is has to meet.

I got mine done in Mulligans on Barronstrand Street. If there did turn out to be something about it that led to it being rejected, they would take it again at no charge. If it happened with a machine, it's your own tough luck, pay again.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Heathen wrote: »
    are you barred from the one in city square? or just "not welcome in this booth every again, sir" care to share your story? :D

Trotter and the City Centre dont get on;) we will say no more on that topic

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

One in georges court, upstairs across from boots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

All sorted! Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Trotter and the City Centre dont get on;) we will say no more on that topic

Hehe.. I was gonna be in a rush and going to town in the evening takes a bit of time sitting in traffic! Me and the city get on fine.. me and those who neglect it dont.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

The Mulligan's chemist at Superquinn aswell.

Advertisement