Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Screen?

Options
  • 19-03-2009 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

I'm a bit dissappointed to hear that there are no plans for a big screen in limerick this weekend. Is there any talk of Synotts or some other crowd putting up a screen.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Ye it is very dissappointing. I was thinking the same thing. I think Munster gets more support than Ireland down here. I'm sure Synnots will have something up. Hopefully. i'll try find out today

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Harvery Norman are selling 15" TV's for €98 each. It would be cheaper to buy each supporter one than hiring that big screen for the day all the way from Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭velocirafter

do you think we could connect them together to create the effect of a big screen?? :D

Advertisement