Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Street fighter controller

• 19-03-2009 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Just a question to any one playing street fighter 4
    What controller are you using
    360 controller
    Fightpad
    Fightstick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Hori EX2 stick, looking to get my hands on a better stick sometime soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Analog stick on regular 360 pad...I have the Ken Madcatz pad but it's not as good for charge characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Stylesclash1702

i use the ken mad catz pad for bison as he is my main and it is great in cant play with anything else

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

You on for a few games later stylesclash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Stylesclash1702

add me as a friend . ill try tonight but trying to get ready for a weekend away. if i cant tonight ill try soon. im trying to get a new main so im using alot of differant players.
    Akuma and Balrog i find great . I want to main Abel but i find him really hard to use

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

I have the Hori Real Arcade Pro. Ex.

Play Asia have them in stock i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Ordinary Controller for me with the analogue stick for cancelling though i have to use the d pad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Hori EX2 stick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I have the tournament edition madcatz stick. it is sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

Using a HRAP EX or a custom built stick depending on where I am.

Stock HRAP EX
    Currently it has a Sanwa JLF and Hori buttons in there. I would have switched around the parts sooner but Gremlins is well stretched with orders atm. It will eventually be a Seimitsu stick with Sanwa buttons. Not sure of the colour scheme just yet.
    441334054a9009213319l.jpg

Xbox 360 Custom Aracde Stick
    Made by Paddy-Hackers over at Neo Empire. Seimitsu stick and Sanwa buttons.
    441334054a9009213196l.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Normal controller, reason why this game is so infuriating (no, its not cos I suck........really........:pac: )

Advertisement