Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

selling off my gear

• 19-03-2009 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

It's been 4 years since my last dive :( due to various factors such as ear infections, getting married, having a baby :). While I hope to dive again I don't think I'll be diving regularly anytime soon so there isn't much point in holding on to my tank, weights or dry suit. My tank needs testing. Should I get it tested before selling it? I bought it in 2003 and only used it for a couple of years so it's not old. My weights are the nice yellow ones plus nice weight belt with metal buckle. My pink ladies neoprene drysuit is ancient but was still working last time I dove in it. By the time I get into it again it'll be even more ancient. I don't know if it's in saleable condition. Nothing specific wrong with it, just old - I bought it second hand in 2003.
    If anyone can help me through this difficult time I'd appreciate it. Where should I advertise to sell this stuff and should I get the tank tested first?

Comments

Advertisement