Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champion Sports Rollerblades?

Options
  • 19-03-2009 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,

Ive had the thought in the last few days that I wouldnt mind giving Rollerblading a go. Never done it before, but always wanted to try it out.

I wouldnt be looking to spend much as I dont know whether I'd be great at it or if my interest keeps up.

So I was wondeirng if anyone knows if the Rollerblades that Champion sell would be good for a beginner? Was in there yesterday and they were selling them for €65 (down from €120 it said).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers

Mr Soft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

thing is, it will really depend on what ya want to do. if you just want to skate, i;d say go for them but if you want to do tricks and REALLY skate get a proper pair. somewhat like tattoos, good skates aren't cheap, cheap skates aren't good.
    although they do tend to hold their value so if you get a pair you can resell for close to the original value.
    as you're starting off, i'd recommend something nice and easy like these.
    and by all that is holy, wear hand pads. best things you can get for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr Soft

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah, its just to skate for now. I dont think id be tackling any jumps for a long time anyway! No real intention to be doing tricks on them

I'll have a look on that website

Thanks again

Advertisement