Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Obama deception

Options
  • 19-03-2009 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Watched this "documentary" last night. http://www.obamadeception.net/

It is Michael Moore shock tactics taken to another level (but the documentary isn't as bad as the terrible trailer would have you believe). It claims Obama is the biggest puppet of them all. The main claim is that he is the puppet for the builderberg group that control the world banks and the independent federal reserve.

They say even though he promised to get rid of lobbyists most he's staff are ex bank employees or lobbyist for them and that the financial crash is all part of the master plan to bring in the new world order that will be controlled by a super world bank that will tax every country in the world enslaving the human race.

They made some interesting links but it's hard to know what is complete fabrication and what is real due to the tabloid nature of the program.

How true could any of this be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭road_2_damascus

I am in the middle of watching it. I have seen an hour so far, and I have looked up some of the film's claims, such as Obama's appointees and their backgrounds, and it is accurate so far. Alex Jone's documentaries is Michael Moore on a heightened and angrier level...but I like him. His website is called www.infowars.com I have watched quite a bit of his stuff on youtube, including his uncovering of the Bohemian Grove secret meetings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY
    I personaly think that Obama is a genuinely nice guy, very intelligent, and an excellent orator. And although this film may be accurate in its highlighting of his associations with the Trilateral commission, federal reserve members etc etc. It is unavoidale that the president of the world's most powerful country, would have appointees from such societies, given that they are made up of the worlds most powerful, wealthy and influential people. Although the film so far accuses Obama for being the puppet of all puppets, we must ask ourselves what choice does he have? We can only hope that he exerts his powerful influence, and apparent higher moral values from within the secret circle of individuals behind the real descison making (whom we are told he represets).. in other words, the Bilderberg group may have an infiltrator in its ranks in the form of president Obama

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"Known for advocacy of conspiracy theories... is an American paleoconservative..."

"In 1998, Jones spearheaded the effort to rebuild the David Koresh-led Branch Davidian compound/church near Waco, Texas."

"In early 2000 Jones was one of seven Republican candidates for state representative in Texas House District 48, an open seat swing district based in Austin, Texas..."

Source: wikipedia

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Anything to do with Alex Jones has no place in a serious political discussion forum. Take it to Conspiracy Theories.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement