Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Blackberry] Exchange to O2 Mail attachment woes..!

• 19-03-2009 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭

Don't know if anyone can help me with this.. not sure if it's more a mobile issue or an issue with Exchange!

Have an e-mail address setup in work on Exchange which forwards a copy to my O2 mail account (which is then viewable on my Blackberry).

A problem occurs often with e-mail's where I can't view certain attachments.. I see notification there's an attachment but can't open it. And the message appears to be truncated at the end with 'multipart/mixed' at the end. It happens with both internal (from users using the same Exchange server) and external (webmail such as Yahoo, Gmail etc) mail.

I know it's a probably a problem with mixing plain text and HTML content but anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

PS - it's a Blackberry Curve by the way.
    PPS - if this is suited more to Computers, move it that way!

Advertisement