Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Cat Tattoo?

Options
  • 19-03-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Alright guys?i think i can ask this?sorry if i cant, never posted here before :o. Just want to ask about crazy cat tattoo (nearly sure thats the name) in ballyfermot?Anyone any feed back?Good?Bad?Will drop in over the next few days and have a gander myself but just want to hear from other people

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 moppy

NO WOT EVER YEA DO ..DO NOT GO NEAR EDDIE IVE GOT TO TATS IN THEIR AND ONE NEEDS TO BE LAZERED OFF AND THE OTHER LOOKS LIKE A SCAR I WAS TALKING TO THE GIRL HIS TEACHING AND SHE WAS TELLING ME SHE CANT REALLY DRAW JUST DID IT IN FAS..NO TRUST ME GO INTO THE CITY CENTRE AND HAV ONE DONE HES A SCRATCHER HONESTLY..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

moppy wrote: »
    NO WOT EVER YEA DO ..DO NOT GO NEAR EDDIE IVE GOT TO TATS IN THEIR AND ONE NEEDS TO BE LAZERED OFF AND THE OTHER LOOKS LIKE A SCAR I WAS TALKING TO THE GIRL HIS TEACHING AND SHE WAS TELLING ME SHE CANT REALLY DRAW JUST DID IT IN FAS..NO TRUST ME GO INTO THE CITY CENTRE AND HAV ONE DONE HES A SCRATCHER HONESTLY..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek:

Please learn how to post properly. Not giving a great impression from your first post. All caps = no no. If the first tatto looked like crap - why did you go back for another one??

OP - go to one of the reputable CC artists - you'll find plenty of info in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lisa lash

moppy wrote: »

your something else. iv got tattoos there and they are just class. and so did all my mates, its obvious u are supposed to be a tattoo artst yourself and not that busy that u feel the need to take his busness away, which will never happen by the way,, he is top ov what he does, deal with it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Locking this thread because it appears to be simply people trying to slate and defend their places. From now on, anyone that has a single post and tries to slate/defend a place will have their posts removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement