Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mower Service Cost?

Options
  • 19-03-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much it would cost (approx) to get my petrol lawn mower serviced?

I just want to get a rough idea so I don't get ripped off when I go to a shop/service agent.

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

I think its usually around €70 for a push lawnmower and €100 for a ride on but all i know is that for both of them i was charged €150 but there was some belts replaced on the ride on included in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭cormywormy

when i got my ride-on mower done it was 210 that collected and delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Thanks Guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

make sure you always price around first as there can be a huge difference. try to get a fellow who owns the business as they normally do it cheaper on the other hand if its a large business they can charge higher prices. if you are in cork i would recommend john reardon ballincollig

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

I got mine done for €85 service new blade boss, new blade,and new safety cable.

Its a harry 5.5 hp self drive

hope this helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement