Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine Breeze 4Megs - Ok on balcony?

Options
  • 19-03-2009 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

Hi - I am moving to a new appartment. I am on the top ( 2nd floor ) Facing north and east ( just outside my bedroom )

I would lile the 4megs Imagine option but I would like the antenna to be put on the Balcony ( facing north and east ) or the window ( small Window facing... North )

Is that possible?

( i will be the only one using the connection in the flat )

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

You need to ask Imagine. It needs to "see" the mast.

BTW though Wireless, this *IS* a broadband product, so post should be in main broadband forum.

P.S> I moderate only Foreign Satellite, Hobby Radio, Cable & Digital TV forums, not here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

watty wrote: »
    BTW though Wireless, this *IS* a broadband product, so post should be in main broadband forum.

Thanks Watty - can you move the thread to the main forum for me? thx :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Backwards move applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Imagine / IBB won't install on a balcony of an apartment block unfortunatly. So thats a no :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

How big is the antenna ... and does it require any drilling ?

Cheers :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement