Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fulham v Manchester United - Match Thread (Set Sp 1) 3.00 pm 21/3/09

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

Ronaldo should be sold if United are serious about him not ruining their squad. His attitude is cringeworthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

For Manchester United

F A I L

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

redout wrote: »
    Anyone who thinks Pool or Chelsea are good enough to take this league from us then LoL.

Lets see who is laughing come may.

That must be the way united are thinking because they have become extremely complacent!
    No Rooney, scholes or vidic against Aston Villa now

30 million for Berbatov ? LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

ugh, pretty ugly. Im never not watching a match again, fecking crap net, first one I missed this year and look what happens...

• Advertisement

Best thread ever?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,106 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

rafa-benitez-wink.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I think that went quite well.

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    rafa-benitez-wink.jpg

Updated sig

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to apologise to Roy Hodgson for doubting you. You played a blinder and fooled us all. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Awful lot of Fulham fans on boards... Bad week for us, gotten beaten twice by better teams but ffs, 3 sending offs and 2 penalties... what are yis at lads!

Still not feeling the pressure though. Liverpool have a tough game tomorrow and even a win will leave us a point ahead with a game in hand.

Any Pool fans getting a bit ahead of themselves fancy a little wager, ill give 2-1 on United finishing ahead of Pool, min bet €1k :D

If Ireland win the grand slam after this, I am going for a very public wánk.
    roryc wrote: »

Any Pool fans getting a bit ahead of themselves fancy a little wager, ill give 2-1 on United finishing ahead of Pool, min bet €1k :D

I'd take that because I am stupid BUT I am poor. So no bet, much love though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Still ours to lose

Now sort it out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

If Ireland win the grand slam after this, I am going for a very public wánk.

Pics or GT......actually no, don't bother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭reverandkenjami

Still not feeling the pressure though. Liverpool have a tough game tomorrow and even a win will leave us a point ahead with a game in hand.

Playing like that it means nothing!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

I dont think Liverpool fans should be shouting about anything until after the Villa game tomorrow. It could still end up a pretty bad weekend for you all things considered.

Its unlikely, but so was us getting beaten 2-0 by fulham.

Id hold onto the horses just yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Thankgod we still have the refs, fa, sky, uefa, fifa, and the hot and cold champions league draw balls still in our favour or I'd be worried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I have to say Hodgsen must have been playing a bit of the old mind games with his comments earlier. I can't belive that Fergie would fall for it, but some of his players no doubt reckoned this would be question of just turning up.

The Prem and MOTD will be fun tonight, not too mention the Guardian blogs :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

so Vidic, Scholes and Rooney suspended for the trip to Villa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

For Manchester United

F A I L

lol, this from an Everton Fan ;)

the ironing is delicious :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

mayordenis wrote: »
    so Vidic, Scholes and Rooney suspended for the trip to Villa?

That game is at home I think.

Unearthly wrote: »
    That game is at home I think.

tis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

how did Ronaldo not get sent off for his tackle? shocking.

good result, well done Fulham :D (& Scholes & Rooney)

Awful lot of Fulham fans on boards... Bad week for us, gotten beaten twice by better teams but ffs, 3 sending offs and 2 penalties... what are yis at lads!

To be honest the way Utd are playing i'd fancy Villa to turn them over next week. If anything it's the manner of the defeat after getting humiliated by Liverpool last week that would worry me if i supported utd. In Ronaldo and Berbatov ferguson has got two very lazy players who don't seem to care about the club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Highsider wrote: »
    To be honest the way Utd are playing i'd fancy Villa to turn them over next week

united dont lose 3 in a row

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Fúck. That. Shít. :(

Helix wrote: »

they didnt lose 2 in a row until today.

but i'd take a draw in the Villa game (i mean Utd/Villa btw) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

To be honest, i would advise all Liverpool fans to keep their emotions firmly in check until 6 o'clock tomorrow.

Well played Fulham though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

the international break couldnt come fast enough for untied atm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Samurai wrote: »
    sport-graphics-2007_701299a.jpg

More like

[IMG][/img]johnterry6.jpg

Possible sig material locked in.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

To be honest the way Utd are playing i'd fancy Villa to turn them over next week. If anything it's the manner of the defeat after getting humiliated by Liverpool last week that would worry me if i supported utd. In Ronaldo and Berbatov ferguson has got two very lazy players who don't seem to care about the club.

Tis certainly interesting but United loosing 3 in a row is somewhat unlikely... Saying that, a draw is certainly a possibility..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Oh well.

We're still top of the league, with a game in hand, FACHT!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Villa are on a bad run at the mo too. Hoping they turn it on tomorrow, then go back to bottling it in a couple of weeks. :)

Spurs still doin us a favour at the mo though.

Oh well.

same games played as liverpool ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

rarnes1 wrote: »
    same games played as liverpool ;)
    Playing tomorrow, no need for the pedantic bullsh*t ;)

Playing tomorrow, no need for the pedantic bullsh*t ;)

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Oh well.

If all fails eh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

C'mon you Spurs!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

To be honest, i would advise all Liverpool fans to keep their emotions firmly in check until 6 o'clock tomorrow.

Well played Fulham though.
    Exactly, lets not get ahead of ourselves and theres no need to get this thread locked so early either!

back on topic... Very surprising to see Rooney and Tevez not starting this game.. He really seemed to set out the team to go out there and just win with little hassle... imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Great day so far, Everton lose, United lose, Chelsea lose now C'mon Ireland and bernard Dunne! :D

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

If all fails eh...
    Ye used that saying enough times this season already, Chelsea also lost today, We would have been in more bother had they of winning, I still think there is no way in hell that liverpool can remain unbeaten for the rest of the season.#

All today did was make it a bit more interesting. I would laugh my b*ll*x off if Villa get something at Anfield tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Possible sig material locked in.:)

im not a united fan btw, im a villa fan

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I still think there is no way in hell that liverpool can remain unbeaten for the rest of the season

if Utd carry on playing the way that they are at the minute, with Ronaldo wanting to be anywhere but there & with the suspensions they have....they may not need to tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

stovelid wrote: »

United to win, quieten all the impudence, and restore natural order.

Arf. :)

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Ye used that saying enough times this season already, Chelsea also lost today, We would have been in more bother had they of winning, I still think there is no way in hell that liverpool can remain unbeaten for the rest of the season.#

All today did was make it a bit more interesting. I would laugh my b*ll*x off if Villa get something at Anfield tomorrow.
    Just like i'm laughing now then :pac:

Mr Alan wrote: »
    if Utd carry on playing the way that they are at the minute, with Ronaldo wanting to be anywhere but there & with the suspensions they have....they may not need to tbh.
    I don't ofter agree with you Alan, but that is so so true, I for one was expecting some sort of backlash from the pool game today and it never happened. Villa next week is suddenly a must win game

im not a united fan btw, im a villa fan
    Makes no difference. Lock is in.:D

Just like i'm laughing now then :pac:
    And rightly so, thats what rivaly between fans is all about. I always say, if you cant take it you shouldn't give it out.

Berbatov's has left with his leg in a cast. Whats the update there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement