Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy iPhone now - get free upgrade when next gen arrives

• 19-03-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭

Am I dreaming in thinking Apple/O2 would allow this???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Am I dreaming in thinking Apple/O2 would allow this???

Most unlikely, I would say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Can anybody tell me what happened last time when the 3g came out? Were there 2g owners allowed to upgrade? And at what cost?

I see AT&T might soon be selling contract free iPhones - another sign the next gen is coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me what happened last time when the 3g came out? Were there 2g owners allowed to upgrade? And at what cost?

I see AT&T might soon be selling contract free iPhones - another sign the next gen is coming

2g owners were allowed to buy a new iphone and start a new 18 month contract, i dont think the upgrades applied to iphone sales because of the way apple made their deals with phone networks. (not Fact just how I rememebr it)

Advertisement