Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOYSHOPS IN DUBLIN SCHLEICH KNIGHTS?

Options
  • 19-03-2009 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Schleich knights ?.
    Does anyone know any shops in DUBLIN that sell these toy knights?.

MY son is looking to buy some of these,having previously got them in toymaster and smyths.(they no longer do them).I don't want to buy online too much grief,tried amazon but they won't sell them to ireland.And on the other web sites the p&p doubles the price.

sorry originally posted in error in gifts..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Last time I was in Toymaster on Mary St. they had them. Walk in the door and they were on your right. Haven't been in there in over a year I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I have no idea what schleich knights are but there is a shop on capel street that sell every kind of figure, ie soldiers,knights etc,not sure if that is what your referring to but might be worth a look.

Advertisement