Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theory of a Deadman

• 19-03-2009 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

When these guys came out, I taught to myself, there was nothing worse than a Nickelback tribute band who didn't sing Nickleback's songs...

I honestly taught the band was an absolute joke, but having sat down and taken the time to listen to some of their material (in particular their latest album Scars and Souveniers) I can honestly say that my mind has been changed.

If you take the music for what it is, just a bit of feel good fun, then I can see why TOADM have survived as long as they have without being quickly forgotten...does anyone agree?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea my friend told me about then about a year ago and think they are brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭redenemyjoe

I'M THE INVISIBLE MAN!

Advertisement