Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: Disposable Glasses

Options
  • 19-03-2009 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for (reasonably priced) disposable glasses. I need quite a lot of champage flutes, wine, pint, half pint etc but can't seem to source them at a good price. anyone have any ideas? ( i need about 2000 pint glasses and half pint, and prob 200 wine and champagne!)

thanks

k
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Hi,

I am looking for (reasonably priced) disposable glasses. I need quite a lot of champage flutes, wine, pint, half pint etc but can't seem to source them at a good price. anyone have any ideas? ( i need about 2000 pint glasses and half pint, and prob 200 wine and champagne!)

thanks

k

You may be able to get some glasses on loan from Superquinn or O'Briens or a decent wine stocking provided you purchase from them and return the glasses after the event. This will be cheaper than plastic glasses and a lot classier to boot

Advertisement