Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy neighbours

Options
  • 19-03-2009 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking for advice re noisy neighbours. I live in an apartment block and the apartment next to me is rented to 3 guys. They party constantly and our walls virtually vibrate with the noise. It used be the weekends but now they have begun partying mid-week and the music booms all night. I have asked them repeatedly to turn it down and they sometimes do for a short while then turn it back up again. Last week I called before I left for work, having had a sleepless night and one of the tenants told me that if I had issues I should go to the district court because that's what I pay my taxes for, according to him. Does anyone have any experience of taking a case like this to court? Am I likely to have any success?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

First port of call should be to your management agent. Noise like this is against development rules in every apartment complex I've ever heard of!

Advertisement