Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone download the new C.O.D. map pack 1 yet?? (XBOX)

• 19-03-2009 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

having trouble downloading the new map pack for c.o.d waw,when i try to buy points for it, it jus says: cant retrieve info from xbox live, and gives a status number, this happen to anyone else?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

sean6477 wrote: »
    having trouble downloading the new map pack for c.o.d waw,when i try to buy points for it, it jus says: cant retrieve info from xbox live, and gives a status number, this happen to anyone else?? :confused:
    yup
    and cant buy/validate points on xbox.com either, infact cant even sign in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

I just downloaded them no problem. It took a while probably due to the amount of people downloading but I got them first go and now heading off to play the new maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Just bought it seems to be downloading ok so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Apparently there was major issues last night with XBOX live ...errors retrieving accounts and inability to access your MS Points...

I was getting lost connections on COD wow Too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭sean6477

nevermind guys just after downloading it,thank fúck,its pretty good eh?:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement