Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

acupuncture for quitting smoking

Options
  • 19-03-2009 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi
    I'm just wondering has anyone tried acupuncture for getting off the fags? I'm thinking of trying it but don't know the success rate.also considering hypnosis has anyone tried it? I have tried cold turkey, gum , patches , champex and have got no were... worried about my health and need to get off the things. thanks for your help :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 littlemite

i have tried acupuncture but it was for backache and it was great !!!never tried it for smoking as i dont smoke but a couple of my friends went to the guy i attend in dublin and they found it excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

alscan wrote: »
    hi
    I'm just wondering has anyone tried acupuncture for getting off the fags? I'm thinking of trying it but don't know the success rate.also considering hypnosis has anyone tried it? I have tried cold turkey, gum , patches , champex and have got no were... worried about my health and need to get off the things. thanks for your help :o

Give Allan Carrs "The easyway to stop smoking" book a go. It a cheap as chips: one copy got my whole family and a few of our mates off. You can go to the Easyway clinic as well. It's quicker but far more expensive (although they do include a money-back offer if you go back on the smokes within (I think) 3 months)

Advertisement