Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

survivor!!!

Options
  • 19-03-2009 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

just seen if their are many people here that watch survivor. i think its the best show around testing everything..........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

i'm an addict...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭artielange

stupid show, stupid people, stupid me, Watched every season Great show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

i like it , but for the last few years it's only been on tg4 , really late at night , and the narrator is speaking Irish , which i can't speak a word of ,

anybody know of any digital channels where they show it , it's a good show and popular in the u.s

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

is there a new one back again am i missin it ...sh*t.....

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭trevo

wow wow wow.........

season 18 has not long started in the usa.....but you can get it all on you tube on Cruelkiller0822.... fans v's fav was brill....and how gud looking is amanda!! nice;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Used to watch it religiously but lost interest. Haven't watched the past few seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

I watch religiously every week. The current season is looking like one of the better recent ones as the teams are fairly evenly matched.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Love it. I just woke up and realised that I hadn't watched this week's episode. So I went to youtube and then remembered it's not on this week. :(

I also read the recaps on Television Without Pity. They tend to notice things that I would never have noticed!

This season,
    I really want that cross-tribe alliance to do well. I just think it's such a great idea. It needs smart people though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Brilliant show - this season is fairly good.

Coach is some goon...

yes he is and hopefully next to go...
    great season do..

also watching the amazing race season 14.... very good

• Advertisement

trevo wrote: »
    yes he is and hopefully next to go...
    great season do..

also watching the amazing race season 14.... very good

Oh no I want him there as long as possible - the more ridiculous things he says before being voted off the more fun the reunion show will be...

ye true..his face do when
    tyson
    was voted off. brill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭nevey

I love it too but i haven't seen it since China I think. I will definitely try to catch up on a few seasons. It is very entertaining TV.

nevey wrote: »
    I love it too but i haven't seen it since China I think. I will definitely try to catch up on a few seasons. It is very entertaining TV.

ye after china you have FANS V'S FAV great season too

Fans vs Favourites is probably my favourite season ever - Ozzy is the man.

Also featuring Parvati as the hottest woman in the world.

keane2097 wrote: »
    Fans vs Favourites is probably my favourite season ever - Ozzy is the man.

Also featuring Parvati as the hottest woman in the world.

no way amanda is so much better!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,946 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

"The Dragonslayer!!!" :rolleyes:
    He's out the next time he misses an immunity. Dont know why he cant see that, I hope he hangs in there for a while yet though, he's definitely the most interesting now. I think JT will end up winning it, he'll definitely be the juries choice if he makes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I was a bit puzzled by the latest one. The family member shows are always cringeworthy TV, but I was so sure that
    coach
    was going to be kicked off at the end. Everyone discussed it, everyone was sick of him, he didn't win immunity, so it was a done deal. Then in the eviction, he made it through. What happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Yeah but I think it was the way that
    Debbie
    was acting around JT and Stephen that caused them to become uneasy. Especially
    that ridiculous promise she made!

It's been a great season so far though with some great characters!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,946 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The Survivor auction is always one of the best eps of every series but they completely ruined it this time, it was way too short with no good twists and then a load of cringe inducing family crap, bit of a disappointment but still a great series this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Only 4 contestants left. I want to see Stephen and JT in the final 2. They deserve to be there and it would be interesting to see who'd win of the two.

Only 4 contestants left. I want to see Stephen and JT in the final 2. They deserve to be there and it would be interesting to see who'd win of the two.

were can i see episode 13? thanks

It's amazing how easily Stephen and JT took over the game - I don't think I've ever seen a group so willing to be run over besides the Season 1 group I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

keane2097 wrote: »
    It's amazing how easily Stephen and JT took over the game - I don't think I've ever seen a group so willing to be run over besides the Season 1 group I guess...

JT really deserved to win it, he played a few sly moves at the end to curry favour with the jury, like not putting coaches name down to hold it over Stephen, constantly talking about the honourable thing to do by bringing Stephen and not Erinn to final, then putting on his whole puppy dog act when Stephen said he would of voted for Erinn. This played mind games with Stephen and he proceeded to get too worked up and kept putting his foot in it. He really backed Stephen into a corner.

JT has to be one of the best players I've seen so far, sure we all remember the likes of Parvati's mind games or Ozzy's winning streaks but JT was a complete all rounder. He was good at challenges, friendly with everyone yet was able to position people around him to stab them in the back without him knowing.

That being said, I think coach firmly kept the headlights on himself, which probably helped to keep anyone from even noticing JT.

Advertisement