Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Temples New Show

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

ShayK1 wrote: »
    I'm going to try and stay in this weekend and next weekend cause I'm going to Galway the following weekend and I need to gather some beer tokens.

do beer tokens not grow on trees?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

patrickc wrote: »
    do beer tokens not grow on trees?

not these days :(
    You have to go get them in the post office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

RealistSpy wrote: »
    Serious no should bother the show is crap! I left after 10min.

I did see some people leaving after a few minutes but I think they missed the better part of the performance later on.
    Not that I would know a good performance from a bad one. Dont watch that sort of thing. I am a good lad I am.:pac:

was there last night and all i can say is what everyone else said the show is crap really really crap.

was there last night and all i can say is what everyone else said the show is crap really really crap.

That sucks!! How was the beer?

• Advertisement

That sucks!! How was the beer?

the beer was grand, have to say. lost 40 quid though:mad:

the beer was grand, have to say. lost 40 quid though:mad:

Raging!! Ya sure you didn't drink it?

Raging!! Ya sure you didn't drink it?

defo didnt

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Seconding that comment, really sucked a*s. Only good thing was no queue at the bar.............................because there was nobody there!!

Advertisement