Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joomla template to Lethost.ie

Options
  • 19-03-2009 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hello,

Just curious if someone can help a complete dumbass when it comes to this stuff...

If i download a template from joomla, am going to edit it which I have no worries doing but...I dont grasp exactly how to take the files and upload them specifically to Lethost.ie whom i have an account with....

Any help much appreciated.

T

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you need support from Lets Host, contact Lets Host.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

You can FTP the files to your account to edit the template, you can edit the CSS and Html from withinn the back end Administration panel of the Jooma website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

I recommend FTP software like FileZilla for transferring the files.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 killian_murphy

man, when you registered with letshost, they would have given you welcome email...all ftp details would be in here, password , username etc....check for that email, you could also have a look on letshost.ie, they have guides in there on FTP...

Good luck...

Advertisement