Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood Brothers productions

Options
  • 19-03-2009 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

HI hoping someone can help me here. I choose to do "Blood Brothers" as the play for my 2nd years and am thinking of using it for their Junior Cert play (I'm an English teacher). I stupidly did not realise you could not buy a copy of the show to let the students see it. I have been looking online to see if anyone is doing it as I would love the stndents to see it. We are based in the Northside of Dublin! Where does one even look to see if there are upcoming shows apart from googling?have lready signed up to the gaiety playlist.

Would really love them to see it as they enjoyed it and have just finished Romeo and Juliet and deemed it "crap" compared to BB.

thanking you in advance
    T

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Unfortunately because Blood Brothers is eternally touring, the rights for Amateurs are not available. For dates of touring productions try contacting Samuel French in London, they hold the rights to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

thank you!!

Advertisement