Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years in Sydney.

Options
  • 19-03-2009 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Im going traveling soon for a year and we have planned to be in Sydney for new years. I want to book soon because i have been told its gets booked up very early. I was hopeing that sumone could give me some advice on the best area of Sydney to stay in arround this time? We want to be close to transport links and the sights and a bit of night life and also somewhere good to see the fireworks and all. Thanx...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭trevo

the best spot is the bar under the sydney oprea house....it sells tickets about 6 weeks before hand really you could not get a better spot. and if you look at the apartments above bondi junction. they cost but they are v v nice

Advertisement