Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register365 sending renewals for domains you haven't registered with them?

Options
  • 19-03-2009 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭

This isn't a hosting issue.

I just got an invoice from Register365 for a load of domains I supposedly have registered with them. Silly me believed the invoice and renewed the domains with them.

Now I've just noticed the domains weren't even with them - they were with Lets Host.

WTF.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm currently in the process of contacting Register365, but that's well dodgy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Thinking about this a bit more, it's possible I had these domains with Register365 at some stage in the past, i.e. a few years ago, but they were definitely with Lets Host for the past 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

AARRRGH wrote: »
    This isn't a hosting issue.

I just got an invoice from Register365 for a load of domains I supposedly have registered with them. Silly me believed the invoice and renewed the domains with them.

Now I've just noticed the domains weren't even with them - they were with Lets Host.
    Check that the billing contact on the domains has changed. Not saying that this is the problem but sometimes people change the DNS details and leave everything else the same.

Regards...jmcc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you have an issue with R365, contact R365. Also read the stickies and charter, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement