Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Shop in Waterford???

• 19-03-2009 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey all

Is there an adult store in waterford city and where is it located??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

There's two near the end of O'Connell St.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

AdMMM wrote: »
    There's two near the end of O'Connell St.

The second one isn't really an adult shop, is it? Sells the same kinda stuff that Funk it does?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Sully wrote: »
    The second one isn't really an adult shop, is it? Sells the same kinda stuff that Funk it does?
    A regular in and out of them are you Sully;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Aquos76 wrote: »
    A regular im an out of them are we Sully;)

Wow, I don't think I have seen such a fail sentence in quite a while :P :D.

Wow, I don't think I have seen such a fail sentence in quite a while :P :D.

Fixed now:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Aquos76 wrote: »
    A regular in and out of them are you Sully;)

Ah now don't spin this back on me :P

Sully wrote: »
    Ah now don't spin this back on me :P

Well I knew what I meant to say:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

The lonely planet didn't award Waterford the accolade of "seedy port town" for nothing. In fact... if you google "seedy port town"... guess which *city* tops the list!

merlante wrote: »
    The lonely planet didn't award Waterford the accolade of "seedy port town" for nothing. In fact... if you google "seedy port town"... guess which *city* tops the list!

Kilkenny? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

i know i know......
    its " ibn ibn battuta "

Waterford is only number 3 on my list.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

lonely planet could win awards for shoddy guide book of the year. have they never heard of colour on interior pages? its like reading something from 1948

lonely planet could win awards for shoddy guide book of the year. have they never heard of colour on interior pages? its like reading something from 1948

Costs a lot more to print in colour. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

There are two -

One is one of the Jade winters chains. Bit larger brighter and has a generally better selection. DVD's (Medium range), toys (small range), novelties and hen night gear. Two of those booths to watch videos in store (bit creepy if you ask me).

The other is the independantly owned Pillow talk, little smaller and dingier looking but had a slightly larger selection of toys last time I was in there, the time before that the shelves were empty though so i don't know if they were re-stocking or changing management or what.

Both are located on O' Connell street.

Depending on what your looking for you're generally better taking a day trip up to Dublin or just ordering online.

Advertisement