Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sticky: Bargains in County Wexford

Options
  • 19-03-2009 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Saw one of these threads in the WATERFORD forum and thought it might work well here too. If anyone comes across any bargain across the County, whether its from groceries to electrical items to clothing, feel free to post them here. Only thing is that it must be in a store in the county and not online.

*Please also include the end date of the offer if applicable.

Please only include offers that are local to Wexford County - if it's country wide it belongs in the Bargain Alerts Forum.

Any form of blatant advertising will be removed by the mods.

*stolen from the Waterford post

Comments

Its normally polite to ask the mods if they are happy with such a plan before posting.

I am not too keen on the idea as I don't want it turning into a Pimp my company thread, but I'll leave it here and see what the rest of the people think.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 travellers

I think it's a good idea! Everyone loves a good bargain :D

Advertisement