Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Broken Hearted,Really am

Options
  • 19-03-2009 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

OMG this has been a really hard 2weeks for me.I've lost my 32mil ear lobe stretching,it was bothering me for a couple of weeks before hand,then on Saturday 7th of March it SNAPPED !!!! 6 years work down the drain,so p*ssed off,i wanna scream,think i will,BRB............

Still feel like sh*t,but life has to go on....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Ginto wrote: »
    OMG this has been a really hard 2weeks for me.I've lost my 32mil ear lobe stretching,it was bothering me for a couple of weeks before hand,then on Saturday 7th of March it SNAPPED !!!! 6 years work down the drain,so p*ssed off,i wanna scream,think i will,BRB............

funeral.jpg

Seriously, sucks though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i know how ya feel sorta, my left lobe was always my good one and over the passed week it went ape sh¡t. my healthy happy lobe was at 20mm now it's down to 11mm with a mahoosive blowout ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Damn, really sorry to hear about the ear.

I'm still stuck at 30.5, bit scared to go any further.

Actually, what happens when your ear 'snaps'? Curious...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Awww no way!!

My right ear is so annoying, so unlucky!!
    I keep stretching up, and after a week or two the plug would fall out during my sleep and i have to down size, and as a result, my right ear is at 9mm and my left is at 25mm!

I look like an bleedin eejit, i can't wait till i'm even'd up, it will make me so unreal'ly happy.:D

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Ginto wrote: »

Sweet Jesus!! :eek: I'm sorry to hear that! :( I didn't think your ear could actually snap!!! My mum doesn't like my stretches and tried to tell me once that I was going to rip my ears with them. I'm only at 6-7mm though, and that's as big as I'm going so I seriously doubt it'll happen though.

Erm, what actually happened when your ear snapped? Were you putting earrings in or did you just wake up with a split ear?

• Advertisement
Advertisement