Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black male rabbit wanted.

Options
  • 19-03-2009 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

I am looking for a male black rabbit to re homed
    not neutered as i will do all that myself using my own
    vet, and yes i do know what i am doing and i do understand the responsibility , Waterford Wexford area only , thanks.smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sarahq

Hi catwoman,
    You mailed last week with your tel no to re-house our balck male rabbit, are you still interested? As I mentioned we have two rabbits (male). They started fighting a few weeks ago, not too bad but noticed scratches etc on the white rabbit and we ended up getting the white one neutered. he was neutered nearly 2 weeks ago and the vet suggested introducing the rabbits again gardually. We did that today and we're all traumatised, the black one litterally attacked the white one and it took two adults to get them apart, kids screaming etc. I have the black one booked in to be netuered on Fri but after the attack today we have decided to re home the black one if we can. He's never had a problem with us and runs around the garden with the kids out there but he has a problem with the other rabbit all of a sudden. Are u still interested in taking him ? If so you might mail me your number agian, if not anyone out there who thinks they can help. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭CATWOMEN

yes i would love to take him, we have been getting everything ready
    since Christmas, my hubbie and kids have made a fantastic rabbit run.
    So he will be well looked after and loved. will send my number my private message. thanks a million we are all trilled.biggrin.gif

Advertisement