Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dexter:The video game WTF

• 19-03-2009 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭

Source:1up.com

Dexter Morgan of the hit Showtime series Dexter is making the leap to video games. Below you'll find a teaser trailer for Dexter: The Game which is coming to PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, and the iPhone via Icarus Studios. So, for you ladies out there, you'll finally be able to "play with Dexter," and for the fellas, well, have fun racking up a decent blood slide collection.

Strange one,but reckon will end up getting it cause I'm a hugh fan of the series,although I hope they improve on the graphics.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Those graphics... wow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I've only seen season 1, but swinging a knife around is really not how I'd expect Dexter to act

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Hrm. It could be a style that the dev team have decided to use. You know the way that RockBand and Guitar Hero use that blocky style. Maybe something like that.

It'll be interesting how this pans out but I wouldn't be surprised to see this one in the bargain bins a month after realease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

When i saw the thread i thought it was dexter the cartoon from back in the day:( Im very disapointed:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Vinnee

Wow :eek: this is gonna be great, i hope they dont rush it or anything..
    I love the show
    Graphics aren't that good for next gen consoles.. kinda ps2 but a little better.. hmmm :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    I've only seen season 1, but swinging a knife around is really not how I'd expect Dexter to act

He did do that though. Was trying to replicate blood spatter IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Marc Ecko Entertainment? wtf?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Is this a PSP exclusive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

I thought this was coming out on the iPhone?

Advertisement