Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford girl on dragons den

• 19-03-2009 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

anyone know the waterford girl on dragons den? a jewellery designer and she has the dragons fighting over her.
    she got the deal. nice one

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

longshanks wrote: »
    anyone know the waterford girl on dragons den? a jewellery designer and she has the dragons fighting over her.
    she got the deal. nice one

I have it sky+ to watch in a while and you go and ruin it for me, Fair play;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

ah crapp :mad::mad: i've missed half of it , i even have sky+ and i still manages to miss it ,

i was too busy watching swordfish ,

anybody know when the repeat is on ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I have it sky+ to watch in a while and you go and ruin it for me, Fair play;)

i did it on purpose too. what else are you recording?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

longshanks wrote: »
    i did it on purpose too. what else are you recording?

I'm watching that Bruce Willis film...Sixth Sense. About halfway through it and will watch the rest tonight...seems like a good film!

A guy I work with is forever telling me about how a packed cineplex was enjoying Sixth Sense when one cruel bastard outside opened the door and shouted in to them as loud as he could...'HE'S A GHOST!!' :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

When's Dragons Den on, and on what channel, please?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

benifa wrote: »
    When's Dragons Den on, and on what channel, please?

RTE1, Thursday @ 10.15

http://www.rte.ie/tv/dragonsden/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Thanks Sully. A little lazy of me, I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Yeah the girl's name is Elaine-Sarah Comerford. She's from Dunhill and has been making jewelery for a good few years now.

It's great to see a little homegrown craft business emerging in this region. Hopefully she goes from strength to strength.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Power to her. Tis hard enough to get them pricks to invest in anything, she must run a very impressive business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Asmodean wrote: »
    Power to her. Tis hard enough to get them pricks to invest in anything, she must run a very impressive business

+1 to that. Take a bow Ms. Comerford. Verrrrry impressive. For those of you who missed it (she's first up):

http://www.rte.ie/tv/dragonsden/video.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Thanks for that clip

Very impressive indeed, let's hope she goes from strength to strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Those links posted aren't working for me. Anyone else have this problem? Would really like to see this episode:)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Fine for me here using Firefox

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Those links posted aren't working for me. Anyone else have this problem? Would really like to see this episode:)

You need realplayer installed for the videos to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Sully wrote: »
    You need realplayer installed for the videos to work.
    That's correct. Fine here in Google Chrome also.

Advertisement